PIKES 2022

This Monday | Pikes presents Goldie
He very rarely plays Ibiza, but Goldie is definitely someone who knows his way around a sound system like ours! With both these reasons (and quite a few more) in mind, we really can’t wait to welcome Goldie to Freddies this Monday night
Expect a little bit of Detroit techno, a little bit of old school, and a WHOLE LOTTA DRUM & BASS! – the perfect way to kick off the week if you ask us!

Anyone for a brand new cocktail?
It’s the exact colour of our famous swimming pool but trust us when we say our new cocktail The Eye of the Shaman doesn’t taste anything like chlorinated water!
Part mezcal, part blue curaçao, a little bit of fresh lime, a splash of Caribbean Falernum and topped with just the right amount of fizzy lemon, it’s a heady blend that has been known to inspire epiphanies, to give you clarity and in some cases, see the future! Come to Pamelas and try it for yourself…
MAKE A DINNER RESERVATION

Pikes x Wylde
This summer we have teamed up with our friends at Wylde for an exclusive Pikes collection featured in our rooms, at reception and available to order online. Discover the restorative power of CBD. Pure and powerful wellbeing essentials, that help you feel better, sleep better and live better.
Use code PIKES10 for an additional discount across the store.
FIND OUT MORE

Nightmares On Wax
MONDAYS FROM 4 JULY TO 8 AUGUST
Nightmares On Wax returns to Pikes for 6 very special DJ sets in 2022. Expect extended sets, special guests and that perfect combination of the loving sounds of Nightmares On Wax and Ibiza’s most intimate dancefloor - a match made in heaven we’re sure you’ll agree.

Would so love to have been there for the Roberto Lodola set. Gorgeous tunes.

🎶

Last edited:
Love Pikes and set to head there on Saturday. The headliner in Freddie’s is Lovefingers though, who I didn’t know and not sure about what I’ve heard on their socials. Anyone actually seen Lovefingers DJ before?

yes, Lovefingers is deffo similar to H they're all part of the same family although a bit less 'populist' maybe? I dunno in Ibiza though, maybe he doesn't play the real obscure stuff? Ive heard him play downtempo by the pool before and also bang it at a rave with Young Marco in LA downtown. (very different kettles of fish!) first met him about 15 years ago with the Soft Rocks lot in a bar in East London, Zigfrid? one of those sunday things that seemed to cater to the stragglers from the night before. everyone was a bit of a mess and I dunno how he got back to New York. He was running this fab blog at the time lovefingers.org uploading a new track each day and it was a real schooling for me. fantastic music from all over the shop, artists you'd never imagine, dub, techno, funk, west coast hippies, random stuff he'd picked up over the years. the mixes are still up there. Also love his ESP Institute label, very forward thinking music (Tornado Wallace and the rest). At a guess he'll play a few chuggers, some gay disco bits and the odd edit of his eg Sammy Barbot 'Mexico'. Go with a very open mind cos he could go in any direction.

Is it a cliquey scene? All the people I have ever met/interacted with on socials always seem super nice and approachable?

Is it a cliquey scene? All the people I have ever met/interacted with on socials always seem super nice and approachable?

not always but it can be. it depends on who/where. some people can get a bit up themselves. Ibiza has subtle class divides which go beyond crude roped off VIPs. La Torre can be like that. There is this kind of hierarchy on the balearic/disco scene that can create a certain 'exclusive' vibe. It's not so much the DJs as the people who hang around them. I thought I should offer balance because it might seem intimidating if you turn up at certain things not knowing the crowd or how it all works. That said, I've never personally noticed it at Pikes because the crowd is too fragmented and only partially music heads.

not always but it can be. it depends on who/where. some people can get a bit up themselves. Ibiza has subtle class divides which go beyond crude roped off VIPs. La Torre can be like that. There is this kind of hierarchy on the balearic/disco scene that can create a certain 'exclusive' vibe. It's not so much the DJs as the people who hang around them. I thought I should offer balance because it might seem intimidating if you turn up at certain things not knowing the crowd or how it all works. That said, I've never personally noticed it at Pikes because the crowd is too fragmented and only partially music heads.
Thanks for the heads up. We’re booked into Pikes and La Torre for our visit so will be aware we may come across some cliquey business.

FEEL THE FREQUENCY OF LOVE
Mysterious, magical, enchanting and at times pretty gravity defying, the new 528 Ibiza show, ‘The Frequency of Love’ had our jaws dropping after we saw it this week!
Just a hop, skip and a jump away from Pikes, the theatrical dining concept is a twist on tradition, created by a partnership between our very own Pikes co-owner Andy Mckay and the former Vice President of Cirque Du Soleil, Jose Coraliza who made his mark in Ibiza as the head honcho and creative director of Heart. While you feast your way through a gastronomic tasting and cocktail menu, the 528 performers take you on a journey through Ibiza’s history, blending acrobatics, dance, music and theater to depict ancient Phoenician times, humble Payes traditions, the bohemian revolution and the dance culture of today.
The Frequency of Love runs every Wednesday-Sunday night at the newly opened Teatro at 528 Ibiza, Benimussa Hills.
FIND OUT MORE

THIS WEEKS HIGHLIGHTS
We’re well and truly into the groove here at Pikes and you know how you can prove your love to us? Join us under the disco ball this week!
With a full round of fiestas in store don't miss the emphatic 70's fuelled return of Disco Disco to Freddie's this Wednesday and the legendary Derrick Carter bringing the classic Chicago house vibes to Thursday with Poolsuite.
What more can we say except you know the drill – it’s going to be a sellout so sign up quick!
JOIN THE GUESTLIST

Anyone know what's going on at Pikes on July 14, just has a private event listed. Wasn't sure if the whole place was booked out, or they just hadn't announced what was happening yet. Thanks!

Can’t find my post but it was our first time last year (visiting for a lockdown version of melon bomb) and thought even that was intimidating/overwhelming at first going in espec probs being the youngest there at 28/30yr old. Once settled was fine so would be more aware/ know what to expect for next time!

Back