PIKES 2022

Sooooooo, I have an extra night in SA once the rest of the crew have gone home on Tues 2rd August- what are the chances of an event popping up in that week do you reckon? I have a Pikes sized cherry that I need to pop

Tuesdays have just been Elyx brunch and Paco Fernandez. Paco and the band are great though if youve never been, all 3 very talented but love the guy who does the rapping

First time at Pikes yesterday… why have I not been in my previous 15+ visits!!!

the first time I went, I just remember being dumbstruck by how beautiful it was. Such a contrast to anything else. And I've spent a lot of time in Spanish fincas, rural houses and eccentric settings. I'm surprised it isn't already a UNESCO heritage site. And it is good to see so much cool music getting showcased that the majors won't ever touch.

⚠️ He's back

Happy f***in' birthday me

on the back of this I did actually look at the price of the cheapest room on a Monday night but ridiculous prices. I'd be solo too alas.

I’m seeing him there on 01/08, too. Look forward to seeing what you think. I’ve heard nothing but good things about his sets and if you check him out on Soundcloud or YouTube you’ll get a good idea.
It was an incredible night. He played everything you can imagine - funk/disco/house and all sorts in between. Freddie’s is such a great venue with a great crowd (all quite similar in age to me 😅) - went with 2 mates who hadn’t been before and they said it was the best night of the trip. You’ll have a great time!

It was an incredible night. He played everything you can imagine - funk/disco/house and all sorts in between. Freddie’s is such a great venue with a great crowd (all quite similar in age to me 😅) - went with 2 mates who hadn’t been before and they said it was the best night of the trip. You’ll have a great time!
I’m very much getting excited. Hoping Ryanair sorts out the strike by then. We’re due in on the last day of the strike

Really enjoyed my first trip to Pikes the sunday roast was excellent and the staff were lovely. Unfortunate blot was some guy walking round with his dog decided to rudely ask me "why are you still here" after I stroked his dog for a minute too long. Total dick head behaviour and I found the place full of southerners with no f***ing decency or manners tbh. Glad im from the North. The Australians were alright tho

yeah luck of the draw innit. luckily only ever endured one duff crowd there, chizzed up estate agents from Surrey who knew diddly squat about music.

Two pals i just had staying with me might be at ryan’s party vitalik on fri. they were asking if it’s accessible or quite hard?

Back