PIKES 2022

Lol literally didn't meet again did we?
Spent most of our time on Sunset and then into Pamelas when they switched over - once the WOM boys stopped playing we all went into Freddies until close. Not super duper rammed and a really good vibe! No idea who was playing though lol

Ah! We must have been close to you as well. We had around bed on the middle section by the tennis courts. You may have spotted the Care Bears…

Are you going to WOM on Friday? Hoping the forecast improves.

We had a guestlist reservation for this evening - we've come from the UK via Barcelona and were super excited, but as our taxi arrived there were streams of people leaving and the security team outside waving away anybody who wasn't residents. This was just before midnight.

Not sure what happened - anybody know?

We had a guestlist reservation for this evening - we've come from the UK via Barcelona and were super excited, but as our taxi arrived there were streams of people leaving and the security team outside waving away anybody who wasn't residents. This was just before midnight.

Bit of a worry. You must’ve been gutted?

just spoke to team pikes. burst water pipe so they had to close early. repair work happening as we speak.

just spoke to team pikes. burst water pipe so they had to close early. repair work happening as we speak.
Just my luck!

As we’re only here until a very early flight out on Thursday we’ll have to save Pikes and Freddie’s for another time.

As we’ve just been at Primavera Sound we’re wanting to give the superclubs a miss this time around but hoping to find some lively bars in Ibiza Town this eve.

I’m staying at Pikes and we were told it was because the water had stopped (it was flakey yesterday afternoon & showering was interesting…) so they couldn’t legally remain open without water. Real shame for people who had travelled.

I’m staying at Pikes and we were told it was because the water had stopped (it was flakey yesterday afternoon & showering was interesting…) so they couldn’t legally remain open without water. Real shame for people who had travelled.
The showers stopped working when we were there last October as well. It must be something they are aware of, and surprised they haven't sorted it out permanently. Quite annoying when you have spent so much and can't have a shower...

I've stayed at Pikes three times and this is the first time it has happened. Thankfully the water was fine yesterday and so far today.

Just left utopia (Jaguar). My first night out and did not disappoint. A fun time. My only complaint was that she teased New Order remix and never dropped it.:spank:

With her guests, the night had a bit of everything. Highly recommend.

Next stop is Mike and Claire in a few days...

Back