PIKES 2022

Hi Aby! There will be DJs by the pool from about 11am all day and into the evening but possibly not Freddie's if nothing is listed. However, events do get added at short notice.

It's still a fantastic place to stay and there will likely be parties in people's rooms!
Thanks Clara, will keep an eye on listings and if not, we'll make our own fun I'm sure! 🥳

Hi all, loong time spotlighter here, posting for the first time in a while We've been to Pikes on several occasions and love it (we rarely go anywhere else on our IBZ visits these days), but have never stayed over. This year we've got a room for three nights there at the end of June for a big birthday of mine...but there's nothing yet advertised for Freddie's on the Monday or Tuesday night. Can anyone remember historically if they run any nights on a Monday during June? (I know they've got Goldie on the 13th but no listings for any other day that month). If not, does much go on for residents when Freddie's is shut, or do we need to make contingency plans for dancing? I think I know the answer but thought I'd ask the experts 🙂. Thanks!
Have a look on their Facebook at this weeks’ itenary, posted yesterday I think, should give you an idea.

I was at Pikes briefly yesterday. Strong Geordie contingent in tow for Man Power. Ben Hemsley showed up after his Zoo Project set. Ben Howard was there too. Only stayed for the first half hour of Freddies, but Man Power played some crackers indeed. I'm sure it turned into a lot of fun

Thanks Clara, will keep an eye on listings and if not, we'll make our own fun I'm sure! 🥳

Indeed! Evening events added for this Wed & Thu at short notice (today) so suspect you will have something on. Enjoy!

Flying Mojito Bros on 5th June poolside according to their email yesterday. Would love to be there for that.

I was at Pikes briefly yesterday. Strong Geordie contingent in tow for Man Power. Ben Hemsley showed up after his Zoo Project set. Ben Howard was there too. Only stayed for the first half hour of Freddies, but Man Power played some crackers indeed. I'm sure it turned into a lot of fun
was pretty sensational to be fair.

As was Cassy the previous evening.

How would you rate Pike's Vibe on Sunday Roast vs. other brunch dayclubs on The island like Nikki/O Beach/Blue Marlin? I'm a fan a daytime fun & dancing with great crowd, not that much of luxury that Nikki beach represents.

How would you rate Pike's Vibe on Sunday Roast vs. other brunch dayclubs on The island like Nikki/O Beach/Blue Marlin? I'm a fan a daytime fun & dancing with great crowd, not that much of luxury that Nikki beach represents.
I really don't think you can put Pikes in the same category as those other places. They are incomparable

No disrespect to those other 3. They do what they do well, but Pikes is Pikes

I really don't think you can put Pikes in the same category as those other places. They are incomparable

No disrespect to those other 3. They do what they do well, but Pikes is Pikes
Is Pike's Sunday poolside also dancing or more like chilling with the drinks&dj

Is Pike's Sunday poolside also dancing or more like chilling with the drinks&dj
it's definitely chilled and then it gradually ramps up into evening and then by night, once everyone is in Freddies, it's a full on party again. Nobody will judge if you have a little dance by or in the pool, but the music is slower tempo

Very nice vibe for a Sunday too and not as packed as I had feared. Delicious roast too!

Lol literally didn't meet again did we?
Spent most of our time on Sunset and then into Pamelas when they switched over - once the WOM boys stopped playing we all went into Freddies until close. Not super duper rammed and a really good vibe! No idea who was playing though lol

Back