Pikes 2019

Anyone heading today?

Hoping to get there! Sat in Leeds Bradford departure lounge at the minute!

Stopping with a mate for a few nights who lives there. Slight problem he has an emergency job to do tomorrow now so tonight may be a little quieter than we planned!!

If I make it I’ll give you a nod and say hi

I'm on the island between the 5th-8th October, debating whether to do Pikes house party on the 5th. As a potential 1st timer to Pikes are the Bushwacka house party nights normally decent?

I'll listen and dance to pretty much anything, where as the missus is a bit more fussy.

PIKES_PODCAST_SETH_LANDSCAPE-990000079e04513c.jpg

The Pikes Podcast | Episode IV
Whether you’re on the beach, on the Tube, or at your desk – wherever you are right now, tune into episode four of the Pikes Podcast! We’ve got none other than Seth Troxler in the hot seat, talking all things filth and freedom with guest host, Pikes Magazine editor Josh Jones. Warning: this one's totally NSFW so be sure to pop those headphones on if you’re still on the clock!

AnimatedGIF-downsized_large2-9900000451028a3c.gif

Dinner & Live Jazz
with Ronnie Scott's

Ronnie Scott's return to Plaza Mayor this Friday, September 27th for one more night in their summer series with us. Expect a night filled with the finest jazz music from Ms Maurice, Judi Jackson & Renato Paris accompanied by a tantalising menu curated by head chef Lee Milne.
Last few remaining tables.
BOOK A TABLE

PIKES19_David_Holmes-9900000451028a3c.jpg

A very special Freddies debut
This is one for the true music aficionados, as PIKES PRESENTS: I HEARD WONDERS on Wednesday September 25, 2019. Producer, composer and DJ David Holmes joins us alongside Balearic legend Alfredo and it’s going to be a musical experience in full technicolour, as I Heard Wonders represents music with spirit individuality and real emotion.
JOIN THE GUESTLIST

This weeks event highlight...

PIKES19_SQUARE_1080x1080-990000079e028a3c.jpg

Cosmic Pineapple:
Starchild

TUESDAY 24TH SEPTEMBER 2019
featuring... Ida Engberg, Jackmaster, Heartthrob, Cici & more

The magic of Cosmic Pineapple returns for one final takeover of Pikes. Enter the rainbow and explore the cosmic and creative realms.
REQUEST GUESTLIST

See our full event calendar here.

From our blog...

PikesHotelContentAgency2019-160-990000079e04513c.jpg

Inside Room 10: Our Sensual Cave of Seduction, Sex Appeal & Scandal
Room 10 is one of the only rooms that has kept it's original numbering and under Dawn's creative guidance, it has had a makeover, taking insperations from Tony’s original design and décor.
FIND OUT MORE

Off top of head:
Queen u don't fool me (dub)
William pitt city lights
Mr fingers stars
Imagination flashback
Roberto rodriguez mustat marjot
Bananarama cruel summer (tom moulton)
will powers - adventures in success (housed up?)
Some rework of lionel richie all night long
An amazing french disco record france gall?
Fatback band Spanish hustle
One mad psychedelic rock freakout
And a whole load of druggy house stuff i could never hope to id

Remembered another one... 'In Alto Mare' Loredana Berte

Rock Nights finished last thursday but, as every year, they'll do an extra date at the beginning of october...

71516226_10157581074102748_1426337576481980416_n.jpg

Well that was the maddest night of my life. Went Pikes for the first time last night.

It's 2am. The music is unreal from Artwork and all of a sudden it stops. Next thing I see is a bloke in drag coming out singing note perfect Pavarotti's Nesun Dorma. Upon reaching it's final crescendo (think how the song goes) the entire room went absolutely nuts like we'd just seen England win the World Cup. I've never felt an atmosphere like it. This is 10% of the f***ing randomness of Pikes and last night. What a night and what a place. Well done.

Last edited:
Back