PIKES 2022

Genuinely gutted to miss it. The stars didn't align for me this year alas. He played Backbeat!! All timer. Would've lost my shit right there. Such a gorgeous record.

Genuinely gutted to miss it. The stars didn't align for me this year alas. He played Backbeat!! All timer. Would've lost my shit right there. Such a gorgeous record.

That sort of music I'd like to take some shrooms, it's too slow for e for me, basically couldn't get the e up with that music.

That sort of music I'd like to take some shrooms, it's too slow for e for me, basically couldn't get the e up with that music.

All subjective of course but I totally disagree. It's music aimed at ageing fckers (like me) - lending a nod back to the roots, the sounds many of us grew up with. That Ibiza is still able to provide any kind of leftfield in this day/age is pretty miraculous and something to be treasured.

The horror of it all...
Trapped in a trip you can’t get out of. Nothing is what it seems. The acid claws at your brain. Your soul begins to crack. The bassline shakes you to your core. Was that a scream? Who said that? How long have I been here? Fear at every turn. There’s no escape. Everyone is looking at me. I can feel it in my veins. A great weight bearing down on me. The horror of it all. The horror.
Welcome to The Acid House.
Welcome to Halloween at Pikes Hotel.
FIND OUT MORE

Tickets On Sale
from Thursday 6th October
Tickets are priced at €30 per person and are available from the Pikes reception between 10:00 and 20:00 every day.
Maximum 6 tickets per person.
Availability is very limited and we expect these tickets to sell out very quickly!
Terms and conditions apply.
SEE FULL DETAILS

PBR Streetgang's Halloween Mix
PBR Streetgang's Halloween Mix from 2020 is packed with the finest italo, proto-house and dusty beats, that represent a dance in Freddies at witching hour!
LISTEN NOW

So just to confirm. If we have reservation for Sunday lunch around 5, we can stay round pool then carry on if we want to at Freddie’s from 10.

Popped in yesterday afternoon for a few hours. Nothing too crazy (apart from the 25€ bill for a fcking hamburger..). Jezebell crew played some nice music (including their own edits - EP of the year for me). 2 people braved the pool. Saw a couple of heads from my rave pub days in London who i hadn't seen in years. I took it easy as was driving back. Irvine Welsh was apparently on later, if anyone went?

Back