PIKES 2022

Yes played for an hour with 2 guys playing mainly crowd pleasers from the early naughties house era.

From turning up at 11pm the last 5 hours has been superb. Great crowd great vibe great room(12) loved every minute. Even had a 30 min chat with one of the dj’s promoters of another night here, very down to earth. When I told him he was very well respected on here he was very modest but appreciated the comment. Roll on tomorrow

Last edited:
From turning up at 11pm the last 5 hours has been superb. Great crowd great vibe great room(12) loved every minute. Even had a 30 min chat with one of the dj’s promoters of another night here, very down to earth. When I told him he was very well respected on here he was very modest but appreciated the comment. Roll on tomorrow
Sounds like you had a blast! We were at Pikes on Thursday for Horse Meat Disco (after Robbie at 528 - wouldn’t say I was a ‘fan’ these days but I loved him in Take That when I was 8 so seemed silly not to pop along to a free event!) Freddie’s was less busy than the past couple of times I’ve been which I much preferred as I actually had room to dance. I usually get squashed up against amorous couples in their 50’s having a smooch fest at the back of the room 😆

Very envious of everyone going tonight. I'm sure it will be roadblock but the back of the room is usually ok. I know I've said it countless times before but he has this knack of finding/selecting feelgood music that's a bit camp with a cheeky but not overly obvious nod to the roots that usually gets the mood spot on and that is a really underrated DJ skill. You're never going to get turntable wizardry, nor are you going to settle into one groove for too long but that's not what it's about. He lets the records breathe and with the really druggy 2-3am chuggers that's when it really gets good for me. Throw in all the right ingredients and the party will go off. Anyone who is going, please trainspot for us. Counting on you Clara!

Very envious of everyone going tonight. I'm sure it will be roadblock but the back of the room is usually ok. I know I've said it countless times before but he has this knack of finding/selecting feelgood music that's a bit camp with a cheeky but not overly obvious nod to the roots that usually gets the mood spot on and that is a really underrated DJ skill. You're never going to get turntable wizardry, nor are you going to settle into one groove for too long but that's not what it's about. He lets the records breathe and with the really druggy 2-3am chuggers that's when it really gets good for me. Throw in all the right ingredients and the party will go off. Anyone who is going, please trainspot for us. Counting on you Clara!
I’m not going until next Monday!

I can only say exactly as @Tourist

Been nearly 3 years since we where at the closing party.. will always be one of the best nights ive had on the island if not the best Feels like its been forever to come back.

Have a great evening of music to anyone lucky enough to be going and please tell us how it was... Remember not to touch the mirrorball

Definitely worth arriving early for the poolside action! Some great guests on some of these dates.

Definitely worth arriving early for the poolside action! Some great guests on some of these dates.
Very happy with Chris Coco for my b'day

Back