Pikes 2020

This week, we would have been welcoming back the Cosmic Pineapple collective for the beginning of their fifth season at Pikes - a magical wonderland of the cosmic and creative, from the mystical to the rave and all in between and always dedicated to a cosmic cause.
To celebrate the new moon today (22nd May), curator Kim Booth has put together a selection of tracks for our Spotify playlist series, ‘The Pikes Playlist’. She will be offering two online sessions:
- A yoga class via Zoom on this Friday evening at 18:30 (GMT) / 19:30 (Ibiza)
- A crystal singing bowl sound journey at 21:00 (GMT) / 22:00 (Ibiza) via the @wellcosmicpineapple Instagram page.
Contact Kim via WhatsApp on +447912 248 676 or kim@rebelbutterfly.com to find out more and book in.

LISTEN NOW

Do you have a story from a specific room in Pikes? We are compiling a collection of interesting tales for each of our rooms, we will publish some on our website as short stories and have the full selection filed away in our Pikes vaults.
We’d love to have your input, please send over any stories you think we’d like to hear about, from the funny to the wild to the ‘only in Pikes!’

EMAIL US

Pre-order our best selling Pikes Cocktail Book now and enjoy over 60 recipes inspired by mischief and misbehaviour - recreate your favourite Pikes cocktails wherever you are.

PRE-ORDER NOW

The final part to the Sourdough Bread puzzle. Our Head Chef Lee Milne shares Part 3 of his delicious Sourdough Bread recipe - guiding you through the baking of the Sourdough Bread.

GET BAKING

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Want to win? Of course you do! Our lovely friend Donna Ganley of Starlover Fashion has kindly donated two framed & signed A1 prints of her amazing Rock 'N' Roll piece displayed in Freddies for us to giveaway to two lucky guests - so you can have a piece of Pikes in your own home.
Speaking about the piece, Donna said... "The piece is dedicated and inspired by Pikes' rich rock ‘n’ roll history. The stars representing the ‘rock royalty’ that have passed through the doors over the years, with some added pins for anarchies sake. The imposing pink lighting bolt is a tribute to the energy and vibe associated with the hotel."
Head to our Instagram page for full details about the competition and how to enter.

ENTER NOW
Competition closes on Friday 5th June at 6pm. The winners will be chosen at random and announced on Monday 8th June at 7pm.

Based in her studio in London, Donna Ganley creates rock ‘n’ roll art, curates vintage clothes, designs her own T-shirts and also produces bespoke, beautifully hand-painted designs on to leather jackets. You may have seen a couple of people wearing them around the hotel already.
Read all about Donna's passion for fashion, leather jackets, Rock 'n' Roll and more in her interview for our 2018 Pikes Magazine.

READ ABOUT STARLOVER

Long-term friend of Pikes, Diego Calvo has put together a selection of songs for our Pikes Playlist Spotify series.
Since 2005, Diego has ran one of the islands favourite parties Rock Nights - and they've called Pikes their home since the Summer of 2014. This playlist is an ode to those rock 'n' roll, hot summer nights.
"I don’t see Rock Nights in another place on the island right now."

LISTEN TO THE PAYLIST

Pikes will be opening on 1st July. We look forward to welcoming you.
Our vision for 2020 is that of a bucolic Ibiza past, a time when life was more laidback and our hotel guests and island characters gathered under the stars for magical mediterranean evenings fuelled by delicious food, heady cocktails and fabulous music. We will inspire and create community and connection whilst allowing all our groups of guests the comfort and security of appropriate physical distance.
To achieve this new Pikes vision, in compliance with covid-19 guidelines, we have reviewed our hotel, restaurant and events programme and made some changes to our capacity, reservations and booking requirements accordingly.
However, a night in Pikes will still be an inimitable crazy whirl of charismatic, colourful characters, soundtracked by our resident DJs, plus, we have an exciting new restaurant concept we can’t wait to share with you (we are sure you’ll love it as much as we do!). More details on both will be released closer to our opening on the 1st July.

FIND OUT MORE

In compliance with new government guidelines and to achieve our new vision, we have reviewed our hotel, restaurant and events programme to observe all safety protocols.

FIND OUT MORE

Europe’s biggest airlines, including British Airways, Jet2 and EasyJet have announced that they plan to resume flights from July 1st with Ibiza being one of their main destinations.

FIND OUT MORE

In the meantime, enjoy our podcasts and our playlists, read our magazines and our blogs, and for a piece of Pikes at home - pre-order our brand new Cocktail Book.

FIND OUT MORE

Our good friend, photographer and artist, Diana Gomez, who launched her FREE WOMEN exhibition at PIKES a few years back - and whose art installations you can find scattered around our gardens, swimming pool and suites is offering Pikes friends and family a super discounted set of limited edition exclusive prints from her semi-autobiographical photographic work. Take this opportunity to grab yourself a beautiful photographic print that celebrates freedom, love, empowerment, women, life and empathy.
Use code ILOVEPIKES at check-out and get free worldwide shipping on all of her prints.

FIND OUT MORE
In our 2018 Pikes Magazine, we caught up with Diana to discuss all things Pikes, Ibiza, shooting for the stars, wanderlust and more.
READ NOW

Saturday night resident, Bushwacka! delves into his collection for our Spotify playlist series, ‘The Pikes Playlist’. It's packed with tracks that would sound great poolside during the day and in the bar during the evening. Expect all things jazz, downtempo, ambient, fusion, ethnic, Brazilian vibes - everything except house & techno!

FIND OUT MORE

Introducing Pamelas pink... Coming soon!

FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM

Flash head-honcho Guy Williams has put together a selection of deep & jackin' house tracks in his latest mix, 'Release the Pressure'.
"I've put together a new mix of tracks that are floating my boat right now and can't wait to unleash on the dancefloor soon, hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed making it!"

LISTEN NOW

We are finally open!

The Pikes doors are opening today for islanders, explorers and anyone who can make their way from global lockdown to join us for what is widely expected to be the most creative, beautifully relaxed and sun-drenched summer Ibiza has seen since its 70s heyday.

In 2020, we celebrate the epic and very tasty combination of food and drink via the launch of The Pikes Cocktail Book “all raise a glass or 2”, the arrival of Pamelas Restaurant and our brand new Pikes Days & Nights.

Find out more:
pikesibiza.com/pikes-2020/

· July 2nd - The Pikes Cocktail Book Launch [invite only]
· July 4th - Flamenco Nights with Paco Fernandez

They are only taking Pikes Nights table bookings up to the 1st of October, but Pamela's the restaurant you can book after the 1st of October. We have a hotel booking on the 5th of October. I wonder what that means? They aren't opening Pikes nights area after the 1st....mmmmm?

They are only taking Pikes Nights table bookings up to the 1st of October, but Pamela's the restaurant you can book after the 1st of October. We have a hotel booking on the 5th of October. I wonder what that means? They aren't opening Pikes nights area after the 1st....mmmmm?

I saw this too. Does that mean you need to eat in Pamela's in order to stay for the evening events? Is there a minimum spend?

I saw this too. Does that mean you need to eat in Pamela's in order to stay for the evening events? Is there a minimum spend?
You can book tables by the pool or at Pamela's. I don't think there's a minimum spend, unless I've not read the small print closely enough!

You can book tables by the pool or at Pamela's. I don't think there's a minimum spend, unless I've not read the small print closely enough!

Sounds ideal. Has anyone (@stivi?) seen the Pamela's menu? I'd definitely consider eating there but would like to know if there are decent vegan options (i.e. not just a salad!) as previously, I don't think Pikes was that vegan-friendly.

Otherwise, we will just go for drinks.

My dilemma is after ive eaten do i need a seperate reservation for a table outside. I know it wasnt the case when events at Freddies on but just clueless right now. Waiting to hear from them via email

We are finally open!
The Pikes doors are now open for islanders, explorers and anyone who can make their way from global lockdown to join us for what is widely expected to be the most creative, beautifully relaxed and sun-drenched summer Ibiza has seen since its 70s heyday.

FIND OUT MORE

In 2020 we celebrate the epic and very tasty combination of food and drink via the launch of The Pikes Cocktail Book “all raise a glass or 2” and the arrival of Pamelas Restaurant.
Pamelas is named after a mythical creature, a classic beauty who struts across the sun-drenched Pikes Pool like she owns the joint, rumoured to be Tony Pike's ex lover, friend, long lost family member or muse. The restaurant pays homage to her bacchanalian finesse and her absolute encapsulation of the 70s the era when she arrived on the island. She influences the atmosphere, decor and food like a draping of silk, the new era of Pikes is Pamelas.

FIND OUT MORE
Reservations are now open

Lazing on a sunny afternoon. Reserve a day space on our famous poolside terrace. All that’s missing is the sea. But don’t worry, you can suntan!

FIND OUT MORE

Our evening entertainment has changed. Expect sultry evenings in our lavender scented garden within our inimitable world of charismatic, colourful characters.

FIND OUT MORE

Sip cocktails in the sun or indulge yourself on the world famous Pikes Sunday Roast as the sublime soundtrack soothes your soul.

FIND OUT MORE

Your safety is our top priority so this summer we’ve put some extra measures in place to keep you and all our staff as comfortable and safe as we possibly can.

READ MORE

For the first time ever, The Pikes Cocktail Book tells the story of this incredible place, with drinks recipes inspired by mischief and misbehaviour at this epicentre of Balearic excess.
Order your copy now on Amazon.

ORDER NOW
LAUNCH

They haven’t sorted the menu yet ! - despite taking bookings

Apparently it will be published soon ?

Back