Pikes 2018

Caught the dj Harvey closing party and it completely blew me away.
Had to do ocean beach with the missus and her mates during the day so I was well ready for this.

Arrived pretty late, just after 1am to find a queue of about 10 people. Just me and the mate, completely off our head but we waited it out for 30 minutes and got in.

Drinks were about 40 euro for two beers two waters And two heirbas, bar staff always ask where’s mine....saying we were so nice we always added one for the.
When we arrived it was packed, Harvey was smashing it with these 80s tunes mixed like Ive never heard before, completely blew my mind.
The sweat was literally dripping from the ceiling. The crowd was mixed, young and old and I had conversations with QC’s, nurses, script writers.
My mind is completely blown. Never heard music or partied with a crowd like that before in my life.
Honey dijon night was unfortunately sold out on Wednesday so I’ll have to wait till next year.

Last edited:
Had to do ocean beach with the missus and her mates during the day so was well ready for this.

Arrived pretty late, just after 1am to find a queue of about 10 people. Just me and the mate, completely off our head but we waited it out for 30 minutes and got in.

Drinks were about 40 euro for two beers two waters And two heirbas, bar staff always ask where’s mine....saying we were so nice we always added one for the.
When we arrived it was packed, Harvey was smashing it these 80s tunes mixed like Ive I’ve never heard before, completely blew my mind.
The sweat was literally dripping from ceiling. The crowd was mixed young and old and I had conversations with QC’s, nurses, script writers.
My mind is completely blown. Never heard music or partied with a crowd like that before in my life.
Honey dijon night was unfortunately sold out on Wednesday so I’ll have to wait till next year.
Bit of a piss take them asking for a drink ,,,

It’s just not cricket

Had to do ocean beach with the missus and her mates during the day so was well ready for this.

When we arrived it was packed, Harvey was smashing it these 80s tunes mixed like Ive I’ve never heard before, completely blew my mind.
The sweat was literally dripping from ceiling. The crowd was mixed young and old and I had conversations with QC’s, nurses, script writers.

I paid €25 for 4 beers and a G&T at Mercury Rising in early September - I think the barman bought me a drink ... it was like winning the lottery!

top post. glad you enjoyed!

tumblr_nxyqw0ALzO1qbkq9bo1_500.gif

0c95c3b4-f480-4917-a878-91f4f18881bd.jpg

Saturday Nights at Pikes Continue!

Our resident entertainers, performers and artists will weave together a heady night of unmissable intrigue, style and magic, whilst PBR Streetgang take control of Freddies. There's no other place to be on a Saturday night...

REQUEST GUESTLIST
Saturday 06 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

artworkthanks.jpg

Thank you from Artwork!

"Huge thank you to the lovely people that came and made every party incredible. And thank you to everyone at Pikes for making it the best place on earth to party. All my love... Art."

SEE PHOTO HIGHLIGHTS

PIKESCAP1.JPG

This piano has been in the hotel since the 80s - it's the exact same one that Freddie Mercury would often insist be moved down to the pool, so he could put on impromptu performances for other guests. Tony Pike recalls the situation in Freddie Mercury: The Biography. 'He’d be lounging by the pool and suddenly say, “Go and get the piano.” Well, I mean a piano is a heavy thing, but no matter, six or seven men would stagger down to the poolside and Fred would play and sing for absolutely everyone in the hotel.’

Those same ivories (which have since been tuned!) still get tinkled every Saturday night at Pikes by the super talented Roberto Campoli. And so... Freddie’s legacy lives on.

image11.jpeg

Event Highlight
Melon Bomb

Join us in Freddies as Melon Bomb bring one last party filled with carefree, funky beats to the dance floor!

REQUEST GUESTLIST
Thursday 12 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

Pikes__Content_agency_2018_155.jpg

A Food Lover's Guide to Pikes

It’s not only guests who get to experience our breakfast, lunch and dinner menus – visitors are also welcome to join us, although the local law means we have to send you home at 4am (sorry!). Let us talk you through a typical day-to-night dining experience at Pikes…

READ MORE

melon-bomb-general.jpg

From humble beginnings...

In just three and a half years, local Ibiza DJ collective Melon Bomb have morphed from a locally-loved party crew into one of the hottest names on any clubbing line-up. Their loyal following has crossed continents as the lads – Scott Gray, Paul Reynolds, Ben Santiago and Juan Corbi – tour the globe regularly, playing guest slots at festivals and major clubs alike in addition to their regular Ibiza performances. Their spiritual home however, remains the hot and sweaty confines of Freddie’s at Pikes – the same place where they performed their first ever gig as an ensemble back in 2015.

READ THE FULL STORY
Melon Bomb Closing Party
Friday 12 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

Pikes__Sunday_roast_2018_77.jpg

Sundays spent the right way...

Whether you be a carnivore or prefer your roasts a little bit nuts, our kitchen have options for everyone!

Tables are filling fast for our last few weeks, reserve yours now.

SEE THE MENU
RESERVE YOUR TABLE

pikes1.JPG

Rub-a-dub-dub... you don’t have to be a butcher, a baker or a candlestick maker to soak in this tub. You just need to request this room next time you stay at Pikes!

Check out our website for more information on our rooms.

SEE ROOMS

PIKES18_TEMPLATE_OCT_13.jpg

Event Highlight
Saturday Night at Pikes with Doorly

Ibiza's favourite house party continues... This week, Doorly takes control of the decks. The guest list is open!

REQUEST GUESTLIST
Saturday 13 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

Pikes__Content_agency_2018_2001.jpg

Hone your shaking skills...

This October, Tanja Mašić will be hosting two exclusive Cocktail Clubs at Pikes. Immerse yourself in the world of mixology with exciting new flavours, ingredients and skills.

FIND OUT MORE

545ef29b-8d82-494e-bf99-f2f97c5436e1.jpg

Pikes needs YOU!

It's that time of year again... The season is coming to a close and our good friends at White Ibiza have released their Best Of Ibiza, Readers' Choice nominations.

We're delighted to announce we've been nominated in 4 different categories and of course, we'd love to win all of them! To do that, we need your help... Follow the link below to fill out their online survey, it takes a couple of minutes and would mean the world to us here at Pikes.

VOTE FOR US NOW

pikes-681.jpg

One last Sunday fling

25 weeks has flown by and what a great summer it’s been! Unexpected guests like Mark Ronson showed up in Freddies, lots of roast potatoes were consumed and we’re ready to put on one last get together.

One of Glasgow's finest, Denis Sulta joins us for our final Pikes On Sundays and it's guaranteed to be one of the biggest yet. Get on the list!

REQUEST GUESTLIST

PIKES1610.JPG

It’s a kind of magic… hearing journalist David Wigg recount the story of Freddie Mercury’s famous birthday bash at Pikes to Daily Mail Online in an article about the all-new Bohemian Rhapsody film.

Here’s a little taster: 'Another birthday party I attended was at the fashionable Pikes Hotel. Freddie took the place over, and to add to the fun he sent out an invitation to any over-the-top transvestites staying in Ibiza Town. Hundreds turned up! Even when part of the hotel’s thatched roof caught fire and the fire brigade turned up, the party continued till the next morning despite some rooms being filled with smoke – including mine!’

PIKES_SATURDAY_2160X10802.jpg

Event Highlight
Saturday Night at Pikes with Bushwacka!

The penultimate Saturday Night at Pikes is almost here... Join us on the dance floor as Bushwacka! takes control of the decks.

REQUEST GUESTLIST
Saturday 20 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

23376527_1530743963678723_6789296443600922575_n.jpg

Something wicked this way comes...

“Our ideas come from the depths of our subconscious,” explains Andrew, with great pride. “Places you shouldn’t spend too much time exploring.”

We delved into the twisted minds of The Brothers Grim, read on if you dare!

READ ALL ABOUT IT

Tickets for Voodoo Rave are on sale now. They cost just 15€ and can be collected from our reception. Once they're gone, they're gone... Don't miss out!

Had a few hrs at Pikes tonight

Can anyone explain how Dennis Sultra is getting booked to play a closing

And how the hell did he get booked for circo?????

Had a few hrs at Pikes tonight

Can anyone explain how Dennis Sultra is getting booked to play a closing

And how the hell did he get booked for circo?????

I don’t get him either and certainly not Pikes standards. Totally wrong pull.

Reactions: JT
I've got my tickets for Pikes Halloween :twisted:

But is the after party still on at the hostal by Salinas????

Back