Pikes 2018

I watched it, very disappointed. The co-host (nope, no idea) was taking the p*ss constantly and they wasted far too much time on random things that no-one would ever realistically do (that therapeutic gong thing?!?).

Was looking forward to watching it and felt really robbed as I'd enjoyed all the other ones, and Richard Ayoade is normally pretty funny...
Just watched it and thought the co host was an absolute dick and you could tell that Richard was getting annoyed with her. Only got back this morning and want to go back right now after watching. Looking forward to staying at pikes though in less than 3 weeks.

They should have focused on things that were exclusive to Ibiza....like not do the surfing in San Antonio maybe. Might as well had a go on the bungee rocket while they were at it....

I've been talking about this irish travel show from.2001 that done an ibiza episode and couldn't find it anywhere.. I ask cian who worked on it and he said he had it on VHS and will post it sometime.. just found it now:) Enjoy folks..the ginger fella is Hector a, Spanish and Irish speaking headcase..

Quality vid that! Did you used to have the fella in that in your profile pic? Some proper tunes as well!

I watched it this morning to get me through cardio. So disappointed with it. Too many 'jokes' and it just didn't engage me.
To be fair though - it didn't make too much of a fuss about Pikes so hopefully it won't spike visitors.

Though I do really want to try that cute restaurant and that drink next time I go!!

I watched it this morning to get me through cardio. So disappointed with it. Too many 'jokes' and it just didn't engage me.
To be fair though - it didn't make too much of a fuss about Pikes so hopefully it won't spike visitors.

Though I do really want to try that cute restaurant and that drink next time I go!!

We have gone to Sa Caleta for years. The blind paella is the best you will find anywhere and the Cafe Caleta has cured me of many ailments.

I daren't watch it - the one he did with kathy burke in BCN a few years back was 30 minutes of the cringiest, dumbed-down TV I have ever subjected myself to

Yeah some good pictures on line somewhere..ill try find them.. what about that young Ryan o G...:lol:

Is he struggling a bit with the Irish or is it just me? Never really heard people speaking Gaelic before it’s actually a nice language to listen to.

He done ok. Those girls speaking it made it sound quite sexy.... hector himself made the language *cool* again so to speak.. him and Tommy Tiernan were in the same class in school..

I watched it, very disappointed. The co-host (nope, no idea) was taking the p*ss constantly and they wasted far too much time on random things that no-one would ever realistically do (that therapeutic gong thing?!?).

Was looking forward to watching it and felt really robbed as I'd enjoyed all the other ones, and Richard Ayoade is normally pretty funny...

couldn't agree more with all the above. Half hour of my life i'll never get back

I've been talking about this irish travel show from.2001 that done an ibiza episode and couldn't find it anywhere.. I ask cian who worked on it and he said he had it on VHS and will post it sometime.. just found it now:) Enjoy folks..the ginger fella is Hector a, Spanish and Irish speaking headcase..
Great watch Craig.

Tony Pike was scheduled to participate on last week's literary festival but apparently he had a stroke and couldn't make it... fingers crossed he gets well soon!

Back