PHOTOS - winter 2010/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
various locations - 10+11/05/11

5721886849_73e87fb74f_z.jpg

5722424026_50c2207ef2_z.jpg

5721903419_9220eeb35f_z.jpg

chris_elessar

a zillion thanks for this lovely thread mackie.
please bring it back once the season is over. maybe there's only a few of us posting in this thread or even reacting in any way on it, but you have no idea about how good it is for many many many of us to have a look at how beautiful our beloved island is during the winter. you cannot imagine how much this helps us all during the winters!!! :D

please bring it back once the season is over. maybe there's only a few of us posting in this thread or even reacting in any way on it, but you have no idea about how good it is for many many many of us to have a look at how beautiful our beloved island is during the winter. you cannot imagine how much this helps us all during the winters!!! :D

+1, absolutely agree with nostrum

I agree with the rest, during the winter its good to get an ibiza fix with the pictures you put up. Thanks :p

Totally agree! Oustanding!

really looking forward to this winters thread and possibly getting a few of my pictures in it...

8)

McRackin...

did you honestly mean it when you said there probably wouldn't be a winter pictures thread this year?? :(

i'm hoping you've got a stash of photos that will be uploaded any day now.... 8)

totally agree with others.

I love these threads. I would miss seeing the beautiful island throughout the winter.

You do a lovely job of keeping us in touch McCrackin :)

x

I guess we will have to add our own photos.

I am going 27 Dec - 3rd Jan so will add all my photos.

Shame its not being updated throughout the year though , I used to love coming on here and seeing Rackins photos :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back