2589clh.jpg

2hzo0m1.jpg

x55ilv.jpg

wam780.jpg

wspyjq.jpg

t9yw08.jpg

21ju3ch.jpg

2e0nrl4.jpg

absolutely wicked. it rained the whole morning and it was supersupersuper windy, an horrible day. but then the sun appeared and voilà..... so we headed to cala conta, our favourite spot for sunset (it doesn't matter what time of the year you go there, it's always awesome). still super windy (never saw the sea like that ! ! ), so windy it was even difficult to take pictures. a sunset to remember for sure.....

Last edited by a moderator:
correfoc del correllengua, october 24th:

fbm9hy.jpg

1zpo7t5.jpg

atqhzr.jpg

DDI

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Correllengua is a campaign that's held annually in the Catalan Countries. Created in 1993 by cultural Catalan association Coordinadora d'Associacions per la llengua Catalana (CAL), it has the aim of promoting the use of Catalan language. Inspired by the basque Korrika, the Correllengua is a series of celebrations, street dances, cultural acts and fanfare of all kinds (such as Correfoc) in order to spread the Catalan language.

:arrow: blue marlin, october 25th

in contrast with the weather of last thursday, on sunday it was really nice..... proper summer weather with lots of people out on the beaches sunbathing, swimming, etc. and what a better place to spend a sunny sunday afternoon than in cala jondal, especially since paco fernandez continues with his weekly residency? the fact at this time of the year you can catch some decent sunsets from there is a bonus.....

absolutely stunning pictures from 22th of octobre ...

we have been in our home in playa den bossa when the rain was falling down - really horrible! but then sun rises through the clouds and the clouds totally disappeared.

after that we headed down to cala conta aswell - we've seen the biggest waves i can imagine in ibiza. the wind was so strong that you couldn't breath really good.

ibiza winter can be nice :)

Love this thread every year,some lovely photos which i usually steal as a desktop background/These pics keep me going till i get back :D

brisa de la mar, november 1st:

2qjbq51.jpg

dcpnrp.jpg

2ef3xo6.jpg

2mpe843.jpg

34oebgm.jpg

another glorius sunny day (as you can see on the cala conta piccie above)..... and what a better thing to do on a beautiful november day like this than having lunch on the beach? as usual on sundays, there was live music all afternoon (with some people having a wee boogie on the sand) and the guy of the adjacent chiringuito was serving mojitos non-stop.... it felt like it was still summer, really ! !

caló des moro, november 5th:

2j28cn8.jpg

vorbjr.jpg

2vt8u86.jpg

1zzg612.jpg

1zvri9i.jpg

r8csvl.jpg

qpse4i.jpg

e0r66v.jpg

another colourful sunset..... then off for a cafe con leche at golden buddha, which remains open daily throughout the winter (while the other sunset bars open, rey de copas in ses variades and hostal la torre in cap negret, only do it on weekends). a couple of hours later it was raining heavily all over the island (hailstorm in some areas ! ! ), with strong winds that caused serious damege especially in the bay.....

san antonio, november 8th:

2jg4601.jpg

2vmatt3.jpg

29lzqeg.jpg

dd18ch.jpg

2czvpqx.jpg

another windy but sunny day (warm enough to be wearing a t-shirt). after having lunch in the north we headed to the west side..... right in the middle of our route it started raining a wee bit, spotting the rainbow along the way. we stopped next to itaca (which is open this winter) to catch the sunset and suddently raaaaah..... it started raining properly so running back to the car and off to the parking at the end of the port to enjoy the spectacle. the sea was so bad that the cars parked nearer the sea, mine included, were covered by the waves a few times (!!). it was time for a coffee or something but booooombah, massive hailstorm..... experiencing it from inside the car it felt like being surrounded by one hundred dudes throwing rocks at us..... quite funny though. sun, wind, rain, rainbow, hail stones, thunder and lightning..... four seasons in one day ! !

cap negret and cala gracioneta, november 15th:

2506yaf.jpg

2uzceu1.jpg

5oxsag.jpg

2wfn57c.jpg

of3jb5.jpg

20pgdw.jpg

2l6ivm.jpg

egs8kz.jpg

2labpmd.jpg

qwxc8l.jpg

a nice winter walk..... no unexpected hailstorm this time ! !

2labpmd.jpg

Hi Mc Rackin. The old tree that used to stand near the water on the beach to the right where the steps are is gone...........and are they new steps???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back