Photo's from 9th-16th July 06

lancaster lassies there next year same time hopefully!!! and hopefully more of us lol!!! we no about ibiza now so we no what we should bring and what to wear!!! Illuminous outfits

AWWW I MISS IBIZA.. HOW MINT... HOW U DOING MR MUTTSNUTT AKA... RHODESY NO2!!!!!
AND SPEEDY.... LUV YA !
DANNY, MACCA,,,,AND LETS NOT FORGET WHALEYY... DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... ANYWAYS HOPE UR ALL REALLLY WELLL... KEEP IN TOUCH.... YAS ALL....
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

MY PROFILE.. KEEP IN TOUCH TA XXXX MWAH XXX

OH AND ARE WE ALL THERE NEXT YER WE ARE SAME DATE ME THINKS AN ALL..!!! CYA XXX

yup i'll be there always go on same date, dnt think im going this year again now, as im too ill @ minute and ive had lots of time off work :( , heard from ceri-su though and shes working for esparadise i think? *dances*

Hey I took some of those pics before Speedy went ..er.. missing.... and I'm back in Sept for closings. how ya'll doing?? And im gonna be the oldest spotter for DSI at Space EVER!!!! Ha fkin hhhaaaa!

AWWW I MISS IBIZA.. HOW MINT... HOW U DOING MR MUTTSNUTT AKA... RHODESY NO2!!!!!
AND SPEEDY.... LUV YA !
DANNY, MACCA,,,,AND LETS NOT FORGET WHALEYY... DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... ANYWAYS HOPE UR ALL REALLLY WELLL... KEEP IN TOUCH.... YAS ALL....
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

MY PROFILE.. KEEP IN TOUCH TA XXXX MWAH XXX

OH AND ARE WE ALL THERE NEXT YER WE ARE SAME DATE ME THINKS AN ALL..!!! CYA XXX

Hey there babes yea im ok just really busy at work.....aint got alot of time at the mo.... but all this work will pay off when Ibiza comes next year loads of money......I hope.... ;-)
But when i do find some time im out on the town.......painting it with my party guy face on........;-) Shibby!

Hey mad mike long time no speak......LOL how tricks?

hiya... went 2day 2 sort out are hol.. theys a few coming this time me emma sammy katy amanda micky .. so far.. so shud be alaugh people get in touch xxxxx

Hi Mutts Im cool, how the new job, moola tastic? Speedy tells me he's a bit crook, how do you tell tho? Im off back on Thursday for a long weekend of closing parties - got to really.

Unwell; why what did you think it meant? :) My Mrs has been giving me scunners all week, ah well cant keep em happy all the time. All's fair - she's off to our place in S of France with her mates in October and Im looking after the kids and our new au pair ;) . I wonder if she'll work out how to get the boat out of the harbour this time??!! Must sort out a trip to Ibiza on that for next year, trouble is she'll want to come too :eek: .

wtf does a bit crook mean?LOL

i dnt fekin know boss man LOL, and yeh same dates nxt year, last few times ive bin always same dates and same plane times lol, 9th july nxt year here i come hehe!! lets hope i dnt get a gf be then as my last never wanted to go to ibiza as she wasnt into her clubbing like i am! unless i find a woman who loves it!!!?!!!

just listning to my PUKKA UP cd ive had sent through from when i was in ibiza on the VIP PUKKA UP cruise , party on a boat, not a booze cruise LOL, oh the memories, try www.pukkaup.com

same times same dates next year!!! cant wait!!! BUZZIN!!!! Clubbin Clubbin and more Clubbin!!!

Shes got it in one that lass, mebbe she'll see me nxt year in her pool as i was at your pool alot this year gettin free beer and rubber burgers, but never saw you by pool!!

what lol you were at our pool!!! lol!!! Clubbin Clubbin and more Clubbin!!! Da Best!!! In our clubbin Outfits lol!!! Next To Nothing!!!

IT WAS BIG ,IT WAS BROWN, AND IT WASNT CHOCOLATE :eek:

sounds about right speedy lol!!! We stayed by the pool everyday and never saw u?? Cant wait for 07 Ibiza!!!

you dint look hard enough, i dint go in the lil pool though as some kids S H I T in it, flotation devices ... ewwwwww.

Hi Mutts Im cool, how the new job, moola tastic? Speedy tells me he's a bit crook, how do you tell tho? Im off back on Thursday for a long weekend of closing parties - got to really.

Job's fine matey very busy but enjoying it...well as much as you can enjoy work :cry: Ibiza next year is a must...... just finding it harder to pick dates in round work and other crap...... the 9th looking the best bet again :lol: ....

Oh speedy if the offer of a night out round your town and a kip back at yours is still on the table i might take ya up on it soon.... me & my buddy? just thinking of dates? that im available?

I just been going out round my local spots every week it's so funny the crap i get up to and the people i meet and well ya know!:eek: oh the single life is good for fun but a good "GF" is hard to find that fit the criteria.....LOL aghh sod it like speedy says if ya get one she might not want to come Ibiza and we can't be having that!

Ho Ho girls by the way meaning Emma, claire & can't forget Rhodesy! dahm cutie's ya are! :lol:

How many people have looked at my photo's and said they must go now it's unreal.........

Back