Photo's from 9th-16th July 06

I'm not talking about "f...ked up" as in meaning "your f...ked up". I'm talking about
"being f...ked up" as in meaning "wasted" and how I'd like to be there. A little international communication problem here; but all is good.

Too bad you guys weren't in Ibiza when we get there because the chemistry between us would have torn the house down. Get a little prelude to what's to come when I get there to celebrate my 40th with friends. I guarantee, it'll be wild!!!

That photo made me think. Maybe I should stop by Amsterdam on my way to Ibiza. I mean I could relax and philosophize with some like minded chaps before the storm. I love the dark and nicely decorated Amsterdam bars with the light music playing in the background and everything is freaking legal!!! Then off to Ibiza. Still thinking about it.....

Some more photos:

http://www.spotlight-forums.com/showthread.php?t=39138

Last edited by a moderator:
lmao at the pics, that was the night were i cnt remember where i went just after that photo was taken, ! :S

take me bck

hiya... hws we all ??
so are we all of there nxt yer, we are we going for about 2 or 3 weeks depends on financial funds !!! anyways did yas all av a gud time.. we did was gr8 meeting yasss....

we all need 2 keep in touch on this site, coz its gud hehe !!!
anyways speek soon love emma xxxxxxx

p.s take me back 2 ibiza !!! let the gud times rollllllllllllllllllllllll

sxi_ema said:
hiya... hws we all ??
so are we all of there nxt yer, we are we going for about 2 or 3 weeks depends on financial funds !!! anyways did yas all av a gud time.. we did was gr8 meeting yasss....

we all need 2 keep in touch on this site, coz its gud hehe !!!
anyways speek soon love emma xxxxxxx

p.s take me back 2 ibiza !!! let the gud times rollllllllllllllllllllllll

well i maybe going bk beggining of sept if work will let me :)

wish i was back in ibiza now lke!!!! me and emma missin it lke crazy!!! remember the song in varsity emma lol!!! Dont stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball lol!!!! Missin you all lol!!!

nightclubber69 said:
wish i was back in ibiza now lke!!!! me and emma missin it lke crazy!!! remember the song in varsity emma lol!!! Dont stop me now, I'm having such a good time, I'm having a ball lol!!!! Missin you all lol!!!

aww bless ya spandex panties !!

aye but its reet we wil b bck so. apart from ibiza we gt blackpool 2 look 4ward 2 shud be a ryte laugh !!!!! even if they dnt cum emma

omg u was correct speedy,, every1 as deserted us now holiday finished haha... gutting !! its ryte im ere

sxi_ema said:
omg u was correct speedy,, every1 as deserted us now holiday finished haha... gutting !! its ryte im ere

i'll always be here, been on here years, still talk to one of the essex girls i met off here in 2004 though, so you do keep in contact with some people.!

sxi_ema said:

Hey Hey im still floating around ya know babes i aint been on for ages as i've been so busy at work and stuff as i got a promotion just before i went Ibiza so now im working so hard.......:(
It's paid off already got issued a company car today......Sweet ha!

Yea next year i should be there not sure o dates yet as my Brother wants to go with some of his mates so there will be a lot more next year.......

Hey and yea i've stayed in touch with a few people i met out there ive been emailing 2 essex girls i met out there.......:lol: Shibbying...LOL

A welcome ,the only way SpeeDy knows how to ;)

one of the pics looks like the rooms in the pacific hotel...am i right? i stayed there the end of july. was an alright hotel.
xx

why hello there ,duck, very nice ;) ,to meet you, welcome to our lil SEX-shon of the board, *kisses your hand* ;)

Every Body

AWWW I MISS IBIZA.. HOW MINT... HOW U DOING MR MUTTSNUTT AKA... RHODESY NO2!!!!!
AND SPEEDY.... LUV YA !
DANNY, MACCA,,,,AND LETS NOT FORGET WHALEYY... DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG..... ANYWAYS HOPE UR ALL REALLLY WELLL... KEEP IN TOUCH.... YAS ALL....
http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MyProfile=Y

MY PROFILE.. KEEP IN TOUCH TA XXXX MWAH XXX

OH AND ARE WE ALL THERE NEXT YER WE ARE SAME DATE ME THINKS AN ALL..!!! CYA XXX

Back