Phone went for a swim in my rose...HELP!!

Most phone insurance policies in the UK aren't worth the money. Excesses can be high and many are not even new for old.

Thats kinda what i think about everything they offer Insurance on, not normally worth it - hence why i never take it out 8)

Most phone insurance policies in the UK aren't worth the money. Excesses can be high and many are not even new for old.

In any case, many house insurance policies will cover damage to personal items anyway.

You were drinking at home, right?

;)

My home owners policy covers my mobile, be fore I would get the insurance because I was a mobile wrecker. Mine have gone in the pool, been run over by a car, went in the wash, and cracked screen more than once in my pocket. So I have got my monies worth out of the insurance.

This is the other thing....i have never broken a phone and probably only lost one mobile in my life and they have always be cheap phones so never thought 'ooooo i best get insurance coz i know what im like' so then typically i get a decent phone and go drop it in rose :rolleyes: idiot

Back