Phone went for a swim in my rose...HELP!!

Its beyond rice help...

Its really fooked, i think it had a longer swim that maybe i thought :confused:

Im popping out at 3 so lets see what o2 can rope me into :spank:

Orange will allow you to renew. But, they attach you remaining contract on to the new contract. I'm on a 27 month contract as a result of this.

Same here. I upgraded early in the last 3 months of my last contract, now means I am on a 24 one.....cant upgrade until this November after having the same phone for 2 years, its been replaced 3 times - its a joke - avoid doing!

I'm hoping I can just sell my iPhone 4 for the iPhone 5, + some extra cash.
If it's a big improvement on the iPhone 4.

Right....this is what happend to my surprise....

Went into o2 and unfortunately it were, typically, all female staff, and i had a choice of 3 lol....asked about an upgrade and she said 'your due an upgrade on the 17th october' i said are u willing to budge....she looked at me blankly and said 'nope only the 17th but Vodafona might be able to' :eek:

I was actually in shock lol....i felt like saying 'Im sure if your boss heard you say that she / he would not be impressed' :confused:

So i walked out, spoke to my bf who said ring them as thats what he did, but i wasnt able to speak to a human being, it was basically telling me, its the 17th october so deal with :evil:

Went to 2 repair shops....

First one - 25 quid IF we can fix it but can take up to 5 days.

Second shop - 80 quid and we can do it in an hour :eek:

To say my mind was shot to pieces is an understatment lol

So i went back to the first repair shop and said ok but how much if u dont fix it, he said tenner, which i thought is fair enough. Asked what the chances were of saving my poor mobiley, he said 80% :D he said can be done by saturday, fluttered my eyelashes and i said 'any chance the latest being friday as i work in the town' he said he will try his best......:D ouuushhh

Moral of the story DONT DROP YOUR PHONE IN A PINT OF ROSE :lol:

Right....this is what happend to my surprise....

Went into o2 and unfortunately it were, typically, all female staff, and i had a choice of 3 lol....asked about an upgrade and she said 'your due an upgrade on the 17th october' i said are u willing to budge....she looked at me blankly and said 'nope only the 17th but Vodafona might be able to' :eek:

I was actually in shock lol....i felt like saying 'Im sure if your boss heard you say that she / he would not be impressed' :confused:

So i walked out, spoke to my bf who said ring them as thats what he did, but i wasnt able to speak to a human being, it was basically telling me, its the 17th october so deal with :evil:

Went to 2 repair shops....

First one - 25 quid IF we can fix it but can take up to 5 days.

Second shop - 80 quid and we can do it in an hour :eek:

To say my mind was shot to pieces is an understatment lol

So i went back to the first repair shop and said ok but how much if u dont fix it, he said tenner, which i thought is fair enough. Asked what the chances were of saving my poor mobiley, he said 80% :D he said can be done by saturday, fluttered my eyelashes and i said 'any chance the latest being friday as i work in the town' he said he will try his best......:D ouuushhh

Moral of the story DONT DROP YOUR PHONE IN A PINT OF ROSE :lol:

Moral of the story get insurance for your phone and back it up.

Call me tight, but id rather save the extra 6 quid a month (or so) for a bottle of vino :lol: instead of throwing the money away if i dont ever need to use the Insurance ive taken out....

Like i said to the dude int he repair shop, when he asked me 'i take it you havent got insurance' to which i said 'nope, i said from day 1 when they asked me if i want insurance, its my own fault if i do something to it' 8)

I have to say I am glad I took mine out - just because my phone has broken 3 times in the space of having it so they have always replaced it free of charge. I was like you before that though, didnt see the point......

Call me tight, but id rather save the extra 6 quid a month (or so) for a bottle of vino :lol: instead of throwing the money away if i dont ever need to use the Insurance ive taken out....

Like i said to the dude int he repair shop, when he asked me 'i take it you havent got insurance' to which i said 'nope, i said from day 1 when they asked me if i want insurance, its my own fault if i do something to it' 8)

Or you could have saved up the 6 dabs in a small box in your bedroom each month and bought a new phone with that.

When i re-new now im gona feel the pressure from Spotlighters on my back saying...

'Take the Insurance out, take it out :evil:' :oops:

:lol:

Insurance for £6 per month.
Surely you can survive with one less bottle of vino a month? :p

Most phone insurance policies in the UK aren't worth the money. Excesses can be high and many are not even new for old.

In any case, many house insurance policies will cover damage to personal items anyway.

You were drinking at home, right?

;)

Most phone insurance policies in the UK aren't worth the money. Excesses can be high and many are not even new for old.

In any case, many house insurance policies will cover damage to personal items anyway.

You were drinking at home, right?

;)

Wouldnt matter if it was anyway, mummy would only turn around and say to me 'shouldnt of been drinking out of a pint glass then, its your own fault so im not gona sift through paper work just for you' :rolleyes: :(

Back