People From Ibiza @ Amnesia

Brilliant night!!! went the last two years and it was really kick-ass.....top atmosphere....and good music. and you can get in free with a flyer before 2am.....highly recommended night!!!

the fun starts at about 4am when they bring out the toys & hats :lol:

really, as i said before, PFI is an absolutely great and much underrated night - love it! :D

the fun starts at about 4am when they bring out the toys & hats :lol:

really, as i said before, PFI is an absolutely great and much underrated night - love it! :D

Really looking forward to this now.

So is everyone in fancy dress then ?? :lol:

And is the music policy GOOD uplifting house ??

not many fancy dresses (that's more of an english thing and PFI is more latin), but at some point in the night, you'll catch either some hat or an inflatable guitar or something like that and it's good fun :lol:

music is uplifting / balearic house + hits of the season + also good tech-house sometimes!

One last question :lol: Does the music differ greatly from the terrace to the main room, like other nights or is it pretty much the same , ( one more) which do you prefer out of the two ???

Cheers ;)

the terrace is the best room by far. proper house music, the kind you used to get on the old space terrace mid sunday afternoon. music to dance to.

the terrace is the best room by far. proper house music, the kind you used to get on the old space terrace mid sunday afternoon. music to dance to.

Can't funkin wait 8) I bet it makes a nice change form what is mostly being played over there no ??

Havent been to the new terrace yet either, its Funktion 1 right ??

Is this like one of Ibiza's best kept clubbing secrets cuz i've hardly heard about it in the past :confused: You locals and workers trying to keep us pesty tourists away ;)

See ya there Greg ??!!

Can't funkin wait 8) I bet it makes a nice change form what is mostly being played over there no ?? suppose. sobre gustos, no hay nada escrito. it's a bit of everything to be honest but just good honest house music

Havent been to the new terrace yet either, its Funktion 1 right ?? not sure if it's funktion 1 but the soundsystem is miles better than it was. we're talking ministry standard, but still much better

Is this like one of Ibiza's best kept clubbing secrets cuz i've hardly heard about it in the past :confused: You locals and workers trying to keep us pesty tourists away ;) well the name of it is kind of a give away!! yeah, it's saturday night so more people are out anyway and the concept is to true and have an ibicenco fiesta.

See ya there Greg ??!!

sí, nos vemos!:D

Might be going to this too (the closing).

Went to a closing party two years ago on the saturday and had an excellent time.. quality house music, very european crowd too.

Not sure if it was PFI that year though

Back