People From Ibiza @ Amnesia

Has anyone been? any good?

Went to this last Saturday in June.....I can honestly say one of the best parties I have had! The live Violinist Micah (I think that's his name) was a mind fek! Proper uplifting music - a good mix of tunes - it kept me so happy, particularly as I have found Ibiza over the last few years has become a bit "dark" musically......it was full of energy - bouncy - perfect! I don't think I stopped smiling (or dancing) all night....Enjoy!

i have to admit that Micah's perfomance is mind blowing...it's something you have to see and from what i know he is exclusively signed to Amnesia in Ibiza!:eek:

Went to this last Saturday in June.....I can honestly say one of the best parties I have had! The live Violinist Micah (I think that's his name) was a mind fek! Proper uplifting music - a good mix of tunes - it kept me so happy, particularly as I have found Ibiza over the last few years has become a bit "dark" musically......it was full of energy - bouncy - perfect! I don't think I stopped smiling (or dancing) all night....Enjoy!

:lol: Soiunds great :lol:

i have to admit that Micah's perfomance is mind blowing...it's something you have to see and from what i know he is exclusively signed to Amnesia in Ibiza!:eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBGeMSrceRw

Yo hablo solo un poquito... apprendi espanol en la escuela, pero hace muchos anos!

4 so far, I think (including the missus)

Cool, make that 5 (if thats ok?), one of my good friends has taken the plunge and booked with me. We'll sort it proper near the time ;)

Might see you there 8)

Really looking forward to this, pacha on the friday, this, then wls closing sunday. Then into Rehab monday !! :confused:

Looks like 100% definitely going to this on sat now. Pacha was other the posibility we were juggling with but not sure Def Mix would've been the sort of music my mates and I would enjoy much, even if I do rate Satoshi. It's a unanimous decision!

Bouncy happy house will be just what the doctor orders.. 8)

Wont recognise you, but i'll be able to spot the other familiar faces in the crowd i'm sure :lol:

You'll spot me, Ferd... pretty easy to pick out in a crowd :lol:

Re: Friday, yes, of course I was including you, utagaura ;)

Looks like 100% definitely going to this on sat now. Pacha was other the posibility we were juggling with but not sure Def Mix would've been the sort of music my mates and I would enjoy much, even if I do rate Satoshi. It's a unanimous decision!

Bouncy happy house will be just what the doctor orders.. 8)

Wont recognise you, but i'll be able to spot the other familiar faces in the crowd i'm sure :lol:

Will you be with James (cookie), he's considering this night also, he planned to go to DM with Satoshi, but thinks he might prefer this and was gona talk to his mates about coming here instead ?? If so James knows me, so we (might) meet then 8)

Will you be with James (cookie), he's considering this night also, he planned to go to DM with Satoshi, but thinks he might prefer this and was gona talk to his mates about coming here instead ?? If so James knows me, so we (might) meet then 8)

Nope wont be with James, but I do know him. I'm sure we'll bump into everyone in there 8)

Tickets

Hi - what's the deal with getting in? We're planning to go on Saturday.

Sure I've read somewhere that it's free entry before 2am. Do you just rock up and they let you in free, or do you need a flyer. And if so, where's the best place to get flyers for PIF?

Thanks!

Will be at the closing - think it will be the best way to round up the week (and if the weather is wet then being inside a great club on a great night is definately the way forward ;))

Sure I've read somewhere that it's free entry before 2am. Do you just rock up and they let you in free, or do you need a flyer. And if so, where's the best place to get flyers for PIF?

Thanks!

you need to have either a flyer or a wristband. you'll find the flyers in about every bar and wristbands either in PDB round bora bora and salinas and in san an on the beaches in and around san an plus on the sunset strip around sunset.

Back