Who else is coming mid June to PDB? Lets get a crew together for a few boat parties and bombing around with scooters in Formentera to cure the hangover :) :) I'll be booking at JET for 10 days or so... winging it all so far... getting excited!!!

Oh Boy Canada lives here .....crew soundz good......if u still there in august es vedra, atlantis cliff jumping on the list ....... :)

Hi friend. Im stay 19th - 23th and my accommodation is in Playa den Bossa also. What is your plans for this dates?

My plans to parties..

Monday:
Ushuaia the Big Party with David Guetta

DC10

Tuesday:
Blue Marlin

Hï Ibiza with Eric Prydz opening party

Wednesday:
Café del Mar

Pacha / My house with Martin Solveig

Thursday:

Ocean Beach Ibiza (Ministry of Sound VIP)

Amnesia - Cream

-------

Other things

Es Vedra
Dalt Vila
Castle
Ibiza Town

Beachs

Sa Caleta
Cala Salada and Saladeta
Cala Bassa and Cala Conta

----

I'll be alone if you want to join me for to drink some beers and have fun at some of these parties send me a message.

Whatsapp 55 84 988931933
Direct instagram thiagovarelagois

Last edited:
I over lap the last 2 days of your trip (June 25-27 is my quick trip) - also staying in PDB. Only plan so far is David Guetta at Ushuaia on June 26th. Would be fun to connect!

Love all this. I can honestly say, God forbid if I ever need to get away from the general crap that life can sometimes throw at us, I will happily come to Ibiza solo. Awesome

Excellent site ! Just discovered it .
Didn't realise there are somemany solo travellers like myself.
I'm possibly vkingnout tomorrow, anyone fancy meeting ?

Hey man - It'll be my first time in Ibiza. I'm staying at Hotel Playasol Lei Ibiza in Ibiza Town from 22nd - 26th. Let me know if you're still looking to put a crew together any of the nights!

In PDB this Saturday onwards with a decent sized group of girls and boys, staying in Bora Bora apartments, attending Elrow/ Rumors/ Circoloco/ Cocoon/ Zoo Project/ Eric Prydz @ Hi & Hyte, Roll on the weekend!

In PDB this Saturday onwards with a decent sized group of girls and boys, staying in Bora Bora apartments, attending Elrow/ Rumors/ Circoloco/ Cocoon/ Zoo Project/ Eric Prydz @ Hi & Hyte, Roll on the weekend!
Do you mind if me and my girlfriend join you?

We have a very very similar plan!! Zoo Project/Elrow/Rumors/Circoloco/Cocoon/In The Dark/Music On/Solomun/Circoloco/Cocoon!!
Hopefully see you out there ;):D:p

Sounds great .I'm arriving late evening tomorrow in play de boss and should hopefully be able to join you all club ing once I get tickets sorted

Hey man - It'll be my first time in Ibiza. I'm staying at Hotel Playasol Lei Ibiza in Ibiza Town from 22nd - 26th. Let me know if you're still looking to put a crew together any of the nights!
I'll give you a shout when I arrive as I'm staying quite close to you

Would love to join if possible!

Solo in Ibiza arrived Monday night, loving it so far and have met some amazing people and looking to continue the good times and great vibes! I'm here till mon 26th and I'm at pacha tonight for f*** me im famous. Drop me a text or Facebook me, have a banging time people! (+44)7578618718 jack Daniel (fb)

Back