PC HELP Printer Problems !

Fronty

I have an issue with my printer and my laptop all worked fine and now it seems to have stopped working.

It’s a HP all in one printer now the scanner and the copier work with the laptop but when I print it doesn’t show as a printer being installed.

I have deleted all the drivers and software and re installed them and it looks like it working ( the laptop says new hardware found) but then I keep getting the prompt for the Disk, I don’t have the disk but all is downloaded and installed. I really don’t know why this is doing this.

Even when I tell it to search the internet for updates qand software it find them downloads and still doesn’t work.

I did this a few months ago and it worked fine, had to back up some old files ( which took it past when the files where first installed and deleted them).

Any ideas ?? Thanks xx

ummm turn it off and on again? My lexmark one is giving me the ****s to. I gotta print my second last assignment for my certificate and it wont print

I have an issue with my printer and my laptop all worked fine and now it seems to have stopped working.

It’s a HP all in one printer now the scanner and the copier work with the laptop but when I print it doesn’t show as a printer being installed.

I have deleted all the drivers and software and re installed them and it looks like it working ( the laptop says new hardware found) but then I keep getting the prompt for the Disk, I don’t have the disk but all is downloaded and installed. I really don’t know why this is doing this.

Even when I tell it to search the internet for updates qand software it find them downloads and still doesn’t work.

I did this a few months ago and it worked fine, had to back up some old files ( which took it past when the files where first installed and deleted them).

Any ideas ?? Thanks xx

i think you posted on wrong forum?

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/

Back