Paul van Dyk Ibiza dates 2004

I am not sure, but it seems that I´ll miss PvD this summer... It´s a shame that he plays only every second week..... :cry:

oHHHH GREAT STUFF!
Ill get to see him anyway, as my trip to Ibiza has been pushed forward 1 week! ahhhh thank god for that!

Ibiza-girlie said:
good stuff, he´s definately one of the dj´s i wanna see the most so I was in luck!

Yea same here. He didnt play Cream the week i was out there last summer :(

Cream isn't just full of Brits. I met other people from Germany, Denmark, and New Zealand there. Everyone was well friendly but there's just too many people full stop.

I didnt mean to sound like I was critisizing anyone, I just thought there were brits everywere, as it was the essential selection nite with Oakie, tiesto and PVD in the radio 1 week, so simply...

Well i was there too and i ain't a brit yet :D ;)

But its always too rammed so u if u can't beat em join em, else u wont get your share of a Cream night @ Amnesia.

I tried to virtually beat (the crap outta) then, whilst queing, and tried to joing them as they were have some sorta group spasm on the dancefloor, so I called it quitd and this year Im definately going back to the VIP for some more relaxed clubbing :eek:

Ibiza-girlie said:
I tried to virtually beat (the crap outta) then, whilst queing, and tried to joing them as they were have some sorta group spasm on the dancefloor, so I called it quitd and this year Im definately going back to the VIP for some more relaxed clubbing :eek:

U should have got back to me quicker- could have give u them 2 extra vip places ;)

ibiza-girlie the VIP area certainly won't give u the real feeling of a Cream night. too many posers.

Nothing beats getting down on the dancefloor with the maddening croud, trust me on this one ;) :)

fusion said:
ibiza-girlie the VIP area certainly won't give u the real feeling of a Cream night. too many posers.

Nothing beats getting down on the dancefloor with the maddening croud, trust me on this one ;) :)

Amnesia VIP area is rubbish IMO. No atmosphere, you have to be on the dancefloor.

well its a matter of what peeps prefer. We danes fear huge crowds and like our space, so I prefer being in the VIP - for NO other reason than for the space one has! - not to be a poser lol* - and then I can go down, feel the crowd for half an hour and pop back up in my seat whenever a ol´ bag of bones like myself tires haha!

specialy during Cream; the ice machine is something else !! forget about the VIP section if you got a dance floor like Amnesia ..
fusion wrote:

Agree with that.

again, that depends on HOW MUCH you value your space or the dancefloor, for me its definately better to go down to the floor every once in a while and go straight back up again. im claustrophobic, which can be a big issue in Ibiza!

Back