Paul van Dyk Ibiza dates 2004

MrSt0NeD said:
Cream last year was the bomb !! pvd, paul okenfold, tiesto ... what else u could ask for ... and PVD by far was the best !! i wish that security guy didnt stop him from spinning :x he was going and going and going and going even though it was 7am ...

You should of been in Cream's closing party then when PVD still kept on going at about 8:15 in the morning and then finished off with his own 'Nothing But You'

A night to remember! :eek:

Cheers mate..the one you sent is awesome...hasnt been off the cd player since i got it :p :p :p :p

That song at 33 mins in!!! :p :p :p

Standing in the rain, twisted and insane! :p

Its actually on one of the new sets, but nowhere near as good as the amnesia set

u think nothing could beat it..

...but we got my 23rd birthday to look forward to in August -he's playing then as well :p

of course! ;)

I was gonna hook IG up with vip on that massive pvd.oakey.tiesto night but she didnt get there till late! tut tut

nish said:
Standing in the rain, twisted and insane! :p

Its actually on one of the new sets, but nowhere near as good as the amnesia set

love that set and that song so much, might listen to the set again later

Bubble said:
nish said:
Gettin a couple of new ones soon Fergs. Ill send a copy over if there as good ;)

How can I get hold of a copy of PVD's set Nish? I'd love to have a listen.

Which one are u after? - The one we're talking about is available on soulseek. Let me know if u have any problems getting hold of it

fusion said:
MrSt0NeD said:
Cream last year was the bomb !! pvd, paul okenfold, tiesto ... what else u could ask for ... and PVD by far was the best !! i wish that security guy didnt stop him from spinning :x he was going and going and going and going even though it was 7am ...

You should of been in Cream's closing party then when PVD still kept on going at about 8:15 in the morning and then finished off with his own 'Nothing But You'

A night to remember! :eek:

:cry: :cry: :cry: infortinatily i wasn't :cry: :cry: :cry: .. i couldn't attend the closing of Cream .. i wish i was there though .. but im sure u represented me there that night ;) ... hope ur ready for 2004 .. cause i'v been ready since oct 2003 loool

Back