Path to Light Mix (Techno)

Thanks guys, appreciate it. If something sucks about it let me know constructively!

I don't wanna give away the tracklisting but I have to make a mention about the first track. It's called Bruise by Massimo Cassino and Philip Arruda. I had Philip Arruda on my radio show a couple of months back and he's a really good hometown producer. He owns Red Orb and Blue Orb labels and had one of his tracks remixed by &ME and hosted a BPM party which had Chus and Cebellos appear on this year. I had to make this special mention because I've been caning his stuff for years now and yeah he's Canadian too lol.

NQ,

I have to say that this was a pretty good mix. The track selection is right up my street and the mixing was flowing with some good programming. What hardware are you on dudester?

NQ,

I have to say that this was a pretty good mix. The track selection is right up my street and the mixing was flowing with some good programming. What hardware are you on dudester?

Yo, thanks! Yeah I wasn't sure about the whole mix, but thanks for your kind words. I did this mix using Traktor Scratch Pro. I really appreciate it! Nowadays I try using CDJs to be 'real', but I made an exception here.

Do you guys think I should remove the progressive house tag altogether?

Back