party-defining tunes (old and new)

Brilliant article published 10 years ago (a lot of my faves listed here). Probably needs an update for 2011-2019!

Screenshot_20191130_114659.jpg
Think this is on the cards for tonight.. I know someone driving down and back home straight after .car is full at the moment with 1 person not sure if he's going yet...? #prayforne

View attachment 8088
Think this is on the cards for tonight.. I know someone driving down and back home straight after .car is full at the moment with 1 person not sure if he's going yet...? #prayforne
No cheese classics mix most on vinyls to I reckon? @elmooreo @Kim Wrong Un @diver @any one over 40+. the mixing in part 2 and Part 3 is off the charts
Go Deep Thirty Birthday party Part 1

Go Deep Thirty BIRTHDAY PARTY Part 2

Go Deep Thirty birthday party Part 3

Last edited:
One more!

Melon played this track when we were at the Trouw closing weekend. My friend called it as soon as he started to mix it in.....there was plenty of room to dance.....the lights changed and it was that after-smoke effect where you could literally see every face in the club (anyone who has been will know what I'm talking about) it was special!

Not many records I'd say are truly mesmeric but this one is. Remember hearing C. Richards play it an old party in Glasgow called Sunday Circus. Fantastic times

Back