party-defining tunes (old and new)

yeah, ingrosso edit I know. but he actually did some decent stuff back in the day

Its amazing because they all did some pretty good stuff a lot of years ago. This one was always one of my favorites, heard it at so many different types of parties especially in the early/after hours environment:

Think he used to play this a lot but I remember David Morales playing this at Def Mix at Pacha in about 2006 (my first visit to Ibiza and Pacha). It was a very nice moment.

Although the video clip say David Morales Remix i think it was actually Quentin Harris...

great thread - one of many that stands out for me: think this was 2002/2003, carl cox dropping pontape in the snackbar in shine belfast. the tune was big around that time but when cox dropped it ive never experienced anything quite like it....epic.

Carl Cox @ Shine Xmas Party 2001, Belfast...

He played this as his last tune that night once the lights had been turned on... I'll never forget it!!! Up on stage, facing the 900 or so crowd, bottle of water in each hand, massive grin on my face... :D:D:D:D

was there that night too up front left :) what a night and what a tune, one of my favourite ever - sets the mood completely for shine in that period.....

:lol:

SSA - love swimming places. my fave version of it is this one though:

yeah, ingrosso edit I know. but he actually did some decent stuff back in the day. the part from the 6min mark onwards is just class I think.

My favorite from Julien Jabre:

Played this last night...great tune. Loving a bit of Peven recently....feelin you in and out and put your back into it also forgotten gems

Back