Paris Hilton Ibiza watch

Come on, I'm calling bull****...

Its saying she's gonna work with Loletta Hollaway who died a few months back. Eric Morillo owned Paradise Garage and Frankie Morales is a legend?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Swedish houser,David,paris and maybe diddy..I`ll be first in in line wearing an semtex belt..TO SAVE IBIZA FROM THIS..

five years ago you were still in your stupid show in the mud with cows....she shouldnt be allowed to get near ibiza ever again...and 100 euro entry? wtf?! pacha is going dowhill for me....thats way too much....

:arrow: http://www.faithfanzine.com/?p=1126http://

some quotes:

"We went to Ibiza first five years ago and House had not reached there yet, the club we went to with Sean Coombs played Hip Hop and we all said then how cool it would be to bring the music here , nowadays thanks to David and the Swedish Housers those clubs that were full of kids dancing all night and only drinking water are full of our kind of people , sharing Cristal from the VIP and the clubs can now charge much more for entry and drinks , you have people like David to thank for that , everyone is earning much more money – the clubs and the Djs , i wish the haters could look at the bar till receipts at the end of the night and they would be like ‘ OMG .'"

"Probably at Pacha in Ibiza next summer with David , the owners have already said it could be the first 100 Euro entry the islands ever seen , i'm like WOW what a honour to go into clubbing history like that , like ."

"Some of the show will have to be pre-recorded as no one wants to see the performer with her head down twiddling knobs or looking through her CD's , its about connecting with the crowd and for that you have to be looking great and feeling even like greater ."

"imagine how dull places like Pacha in Ibiza would be without David and House music ."

This cant be true

Deadmau5 tweet lol

"
HEY WORLD... im not teaching Paris Hilton how to DJ. f**k already! she showed up to a show, and sh*t, ill be friendly to just about anyone who isnt a ****in a**hole. and she was respectful and polite, and all around nice to chat with, so i let her be a ghost... how the f*ck does it end up all "im producing her next album" or "teaching her to be a DJ" if she wants to do whatever she wants, let er! i dont give a f*ck... but why am i involved all of a sudden?"

1317288226748_fotosredactores_20110928_192245.jpg

DDI

yes, she was in the dj awards too!! :lol:

Really want to angrily state that I DEEPLY DON'T CARE in a tone that suggests I care (deeply).

I mean really...? In 2011 - whyyyyy is she relevant and what's to get excited about?

Is Ibiza turning into LA?

Back