Paris Hilton Ibiza watch

I really don't understand the whole celebrity culture. Why do people enjoy watching people being spoilt brats on TV? You're paying their wages by doing so.

Also, Paris was at DC10? Is this the same Paris who asked Steve Angello to play Blackeyed peas and got her boyfriend knocked out for her trouble?

Odious tart.

I really don't understand the whole celebrity culture. Why do people enjoy watching people being spoilt brats on TV? You're paying their wages by doing so.

Also, Paris was at DC10? Is this the same Paris who asked Steve Angello to play Blackeyed peas and got her boyfriend knocked out for her trouble?

Odious tart.

Please let that be true.

Want that to be true please.

(please)

Odious tart.

Simple. People like be part of a life that they know, is completely unattainable for them personally.

A celebrity is a performer and people like to be entertained.

Deep down we all want to live the life that Paris lives, if only for a day or two.

I have to admire the girl for the professional way she conducts herself in public and they way that she has managed her career to date. Most of the party image celebs go off the rails by 20.

I like Party girls full stop especially the ones that smile all the time.......:)

They've done better. Her dad has pledged his entire fortune to that Bill Gates/Warren Buffet project to get the world's billionaires to give all their money to charity. No inheritance for her!

http://givingpledge.org/#barron_hilton

That giving pledge scheme is amazing, the guy richer than Gates (is it buffet?) is giving 99% of his fortune :eek: Amazing !!

As for Paris, shes not short herself, shes minted in her own right !!

Simple. People like be part of a life that they know, is completely unattainable for them personally.

A celebrity is a performer and people like to be entertained.

Deep down we all want to live the life that Paris lives, if only for a day or two.

I have to admire the girl for the professional way she conducts herself in public and they way that she has managed her career to date. Most of the party image celebs go off the rails by 20.

I like Party girls full stop especially the ones that smile all the time.......:)

the majority of people are fundamentally quite simple and quite lonely and have no real lives of their own so, like you say, it's a projected fantasy and the celebrity industry is quite ruthless in exploiting that. When it all began in the 60s with the Beatles and Jackie Onassis, I think you didn't have this "famous for being famous" culture, but now the hunger for fame is greater than the hunger to achieve, which is what has led us to this mess. I would like to think that a war would sort it out and refocus values but if anything it would probably just intensify people's constant craving for escapism... this industry (sadly) will only continue to grow - we are therefore stuck with these awful people for decades to come..

the majority of people are fundamentally quite simple and quite lonely and have no real lives of their own so, like you say, it's a projected fantasy and the celebrity industry is quite ruthless in exploiting that. When it all began in the 60s with the Beatles and Jackie Onassis, I think you didn't have this "famous for being famous" culture, but now the hunger for fame is greater than the hunger to achieve, which is what has led us to this mess. I would like to think that a war would sort it out and refocus values but if anything it would probably just intensify people's constant craving for escapism... this industry (sadly) will only continue to grow - we are therefore stuck with these awful people for decades to come..
Everyone wants to be naked and famous

BREAKING NEWS ! ! !

"...
The jet setter arrived back in the U.S. on Tuesday, tweeting to fans,
'Finally back at home in LA! All my puppies and pets were so happy to see me!
'Felt like a family reunion, I missed all my babies so much! '
..."

wasnt there a punch up a few year back at the WMC cos Paris asked Angello to play some good house music like Bob Sinclar (or something to that affect)?

Did anyone see the privat paris video of her visit to IBIZA 2-3 years ago?
They where are bunch of kids sniffing koka from a fat belly guy.
Liked that video much more then all the other scandal videos of paris. As I'm thinking of it I really should try to find it again... was fun to watch it the first time.

Back