Paradise DC10 - Lee Foss

Exactly! “I know that’s gonna offend some people, so I’m gonna call it out to get more likes on my twitter account....... although it did make me chuckle, but I’ll keep that one to myself”

Ppl would feel better if it was a guy blowing him or transgendered female. But oh no we can't show a girl.

It's kinda low brow, something you would do in college but kinda funny

Ppl would feel better if it was a guy blowing him or transgendered female. But oh no we can't show a girl.

It's kinda low brow, something you would do in college but kinda funny
You know what I never thought of it like that. If that was the case people would probably be praising him for being edgy.

I cdn't give a shit about this DJ but I think it's interesting how people in dance music seem to be held to a higher standard than people in rnb/hiphop who have been churning out x-rated videos for over 25 years

A large part of the ethos of dance culture is built on inclusivity, where (modern) hip hop couldn't be any more different. Its every man/crew for themselves and you better believe they are living a better life than you! I don't think even DJ Sneak managed to release diss track.

Back