Palmarama @ PLAYA SOLEIL 2023

I‘ll see him at Akasha already, but this one will be a perfect warmup before walking over to Glitterbox Closing :)

Looked like he played a lot of the same stuff he played at Akasha a few days earlier off the fb stories hes put on:cool:. Cant get enough of that dj boring tune!!

He doesn't switch crates very often. It can get boring when you see him more than once a year lol
I’ve seen him twice in just over a month at Palmarama and his sets were quite different.
I thought yesterday was better than back in August or at least I have enjoyed more.
Good party as always, loved “Atlas” by Bicep at the end.

Looked like he played a lot of the same stuff he played at Akasha a few days earlier off the fb stories hes put on:cool:. Cant get enough of that dj boring tune!!
I recognised a few from Thursday, he had a good 90 minute techno assault which we didn’t really get at Akasha. He seemed much more in the zone last night :p

I recognised a few from Thursday, he had a good 90 minute techno assault which we didn’t really get at Akasha. He seemed much more in the zone last night :p

I only stayed for a little bit last night and I couldn't get in the zone, didn't enjoy the crowd as much yesterday (albeit there being a lot of friends of mine). I much preferred akasha personally, even though it's true that a lot of people who stayed for the full duration said sven was overall better last night than on thu.

anyway, I finally got my sven fix. now can laurent garnier please hopefully be able play soon again so I can go see him too?

Back