Pacha..

nish

...I found the funky room this year!! :)

Also found some bar!! Before u go into the club if u take a left theres another little room!!

How big is this club pleeease?!

8)

nish said:
...I found the funky room this year!!

yelclap.gif
:lol:
yelclap.gif
:lol:
yelclap.gif

ANGEL.jpg

quality little room that. thought we were gonna blag our way into some secret vip room at first! :lol:

Nope, never seen the funky room. Global room yes, not the same???? A left on your way in? I thought that was the shop!! The Global is on your right as you go in.........right?

Next time, I must stay sober until I get there :!: :D ;)

hook19 said:
Nope, never seen the funky room. Global room yes, not the same???? A left on your way in? I thought that was the shop!! The Global is on your right as you go in.........right?

Next time, I must stay sober until I get there :!: :D ;)

Shop is first on right as you go in.

Funky room is sort of up and behind the bar which is in front of the main toilets.

You'll know you're there cos it says 'Funky Room' on door ;)

so I now have been:

main room
global room
funky room
terrace
shop :lol:

and that other place on the left as u walk in

did I miss anything???

Its in your dreams, lol.

Restaurant, dinner,drink, free entry to club isnt much more than 60 Euros each, not much more than paying to just get in club!

Yeah, they're rubbish at answering the phone, lots of people on here have had bother getting through :rolleyes:

I cant get how the staff can be snotty at pacha and el devino. Ok, they are the poshest clubs on the island but they're hardly exclusive! My mate waited 15 mins at the bar at el dev while the waitress chatted away, then she gave him a warm bottle of water and screamed 'TIP' at him! -Ye I got a tip for ya- dont chat on my time! lol

Sayin that I had top service in there :) -And must have got the coldest bottle of water on the island :p

The only place thats ever pissed me off- and I mean Immensely :x is the bar by the dj booth in the discotheque at space. If Sue Bennison reads this - THANK YOU for making everything ok that day (5th August 2001, Lawler and Digweed inside then DC10 after) :)

I've never experienced bad attitude in bars/clubs apart from that s1ag barmaid in Pinup :evil:

No wonder the place aint doin good with staff like her :confused:

Back