Pacha..

I haven't seen any of these rooms. But, I'm gonna spend a lot of my time there next week, so, I shall do some exploring thanks to the info on here. ;)

I think you should arrive earlier when the place is not crowded just to know all the rooms and really meet the place. After everybody arrives, it´s hard to walk from one place to another.
Pacha is really good, I went out there just when there was already sun in the street and the´ve put us out of the place.

I´ve been to the funky room!

It felt like going to Pacha at least for 2 days and beeing at 2 different places each day during the whole night.

I liked that main place with dancers and the DJ, very beautiful and very good music.

The only thing I didn´t like much was the ammount of men! Dude! What was that? Is it always like this or it was the day?

It was a friday, september 29th.

There´s also a place with sofas where you can meet people and hang out. I´ve met some australians and Italians.

They say Pacha is the #1 club in Europe, well, It´s really really nice. Obligatoire!!

I didn´t like El Divino much. The security put me and my friends out...

The VIP section is far too large in El Devino, it takes up almost half the club. The view from the terrace is very good, however the place is full of posers. Went ti Miss Moneypenny's there last week and won't be rushing back.

Pasha is a superb venue, all the different rooms are cool (I believe I managed to find them all on my first night there). However, the drinks are very expensive (Vodka & redbull 15Euros), Oakenfold and Tong (Pure Pasha) were very poor (the mixing was amateurish at best) and another VIP problem as the VIP section is right in the centre of the club where the the other half of the main dancefloor should be (IMO).

I'm really amazed at the drinks prices being quoted here.

We went to Subliminal in August and only paid 8 euro's each for JD & Coke and the like.

:eek:

nish said:
so I now have been:
and that other place on the left as u walk in

You mean the room with salsa and latin music?

Is the funky room on the other side of the stairs whose door is in that spot which is on the right just before the staircase to the main dancefloor? (did I explain myself right :oops: )

think it had a live band on when I checked it out!

Funky rooms has a little door upstairs, u have to keep an eye out or ull miss it

I went to Pacha for the first time at the start of this month, I managed to get on the guestlist for Underwater and I thought the club was really nice. If the part where all the comfy chairs are in the main room is the VIP bit I must of sat there by mistake, but there was a guy who I presume works for Pacha who waved me in and removed the rope. We ended up staying in the Global room most of the night because Mutiny were spot on, top tunes, top mixing, top guys. :p

I'd say I prefer the main room at Pacha to the main room at Space.

Back