PACHA (winter 2004/2005)

thanks for the update Cabrones!! :p

russ said:
What is the Fiasco night on Thursday's like, what kinda music?
RnB, hip hop, etc. its free to entry so you can pop up and if you dont like it go to wine bar (btw, with fabrizio from dc10 on wednesdays) or grial for example :!:

Pacha.jpg

_____________ :eek:

The Cabrones said:
From www.petetong.com , club dates

23rd Apr - Pacha, Baleares, Ibiza
cancelled :!:

here is an updated list..........

TH 14 A (fiasco!):
· andy b
· mucho muchacho
FR 15 A (play house):
· juanma fuentes
SA 16 A (what's up?):
· dan ghenacia
*instead of booka shade as previously announced*
· nano vergel

TH 21 A (fiasco!):
· andy b
· mucho muchacho
FR 22 A (play house):
· jordi villalta
(europa fm)
· juanma fuentes
SA 23 A:
· wally lopez
· sarah main

TH 28 A (fiasco!):
· andy b
· mucho muchacho
FR 29 A (play house fashion event / summer opening):
· cesar del rio
(privilege)
· josé de divina (space)
· angel linde
· juanma fuentes

SA 30 A:
· kiko navarro
· angel linde
SU 1 M (scandal):
· dj kae
· juanma fuentes

and after that open every night with the residents plus various special events..........

PachaLogo.jpg

FR 29 A (play house fashion event / summer opening):
· cesar del rio (privilege)
· josé de divina (space)
· angel linde
· juanma fuentes

see ya down the front kids

McRackin said:
JOAN RIBAS

was the creator with VAUGHAN, and resident dj during 8 years, of the PACHA FUNKY ROOM (in which still it plays music weekly).
and talking about the funky room, this is what i found on www.grahamsahara.com :

Also on the production line is the Pacha Funky Room Cd, which being as its our 10th Anniversary this year we thought we´d have to do timeless cd to celebrate the decade of funky room madness, which myself, Vaughan, Matt and Willy are compiling at the moment.

graham2.jpg

nothing confirmed yet..........

weloveliam@space said:
I've tried different websites to no avail
are you telling me that theres any other website with detailed info about what happens at pacha from early october to early june (including the line-up of every single night)? ;)

McRackin said:
pacha1.jpg
<--- :lol:

as you all know the club is now open daily so it would be stupid to keep posting the line-ups as they will have almost every night some of the residents (angel linde, sarah main, juanma fuentes, andy b, mucho muchacho), except on fridays and saturdays when there will be also some guests (m.a.n.d.y. and oliver as previously annouced plus others TBC). like last year, on thursdays they will have themed nights with the club specially decorated for those parties..........

btw, like last year, there will be a special dc10 party on monday 30th of may with:
· Cirillo
· Tania Vulcano
· Clive Henry
· Jose de Divina
· Fabrizio
· Jo Mills
· Locodice
· Andrew Grant

special%20pacha.jpg

(back in march fabrizio announced on the radio that dc10 would open on may 30th but seems like they changed their plans)

are you learning italian?

my gran on my mom's side was italian, but unfortunately i was never really interested in learning the language well (i always wanted to speak perfect french, the language that i now can't stand anymore.. :twisted: ..) anyway, now i can at least practice my italian by chatting with anna maria or the guys from akelarre.

Back