Pacha v's Space

I cant believe what an utter let down the space opening was...
the vibe was practically nill in there.
I never attended when the roof was off the terraza, although i would have loved to.
This year was my first space opening, and il never bother again, it was utter tosh... way toooo busy, everyone was walking about... and some girl started on my mate for no reason, so many BAD attitudes in there.
ok ok, i did have a few rushy moments, but... to be honest, it wasnt worth it... id rather go to a packed out club, with happy ibiza people.... there was just too much hype
ive been to matinee twice at space and we love, which were both amazing.

wer booked for the closings, and if u catch me spending 60 euro on the entrance for space closing i will eat my words.

ok... phew... rant over...

I cant believe what an utter let down the space opening was...
the vibe was practically nill in there.
I never attended when the roof was off the terraza, although i would have loved to.
This year was my first space opening, and il never bother again, it was utter tosh... way toooo busy, everyone was walking about... and some girl started on my mate for no reason, so many BAD attitudes in there.
ok ok, i did have a few rushy moments, but... to be honest, it wasnt worth it... id rather go to a packed out club, with happy ibiza people.... there was just too much hype
ive been to matinee twice at space and we love, which were both amazing.

wer booked for the closings, and if u catch me spending 60 euro on the entrance for space closing i will eat my words.

ok... phew... rant over...

What about your other nights Sophie? Visit any other clubs whilst you were there?

as it was early in the season, we went to Privilege opening, subliminal opening and space opening.... subliminal was the best... and privilege was better than i expected, had a top night, monza in coco room was fab!

my best advice is to just chat to people when you get there, see whats hot that week, and go with your instincst.
:lol:

Back