Pacha v's Space

Thanks. Giving Defected @ Pacha some serious consideration, particularly if go to Space on Sunday. Just been reading about Defected here:
http://www.ibiza-voice.com/story/news/1762 soundslike a top night

Would it be worth going to Space 5pm - 2am ish? Or are we missing the best time?!

best time is what you make of it
might not see the main headliners at Space
but you never know
and the residents et al might not be as big names - but they'll be good djs

well i plan on doing Cocoon the monday night of my 3 dayer
and my flight is circa 11:00am on the tuesday

Ouch! Sounds like you have the same 'time challenges' we do!

You gonna stay in Coccoon til 6, then pick up your case, then straight to the airport?!

Where you goin Sat & Sun?

Ouch! Sounds like you have the same 'time challenges' we do!

You gonna stay in Coccoon til 6, then pick up your case, then straight to the airport?!

Where you goin Sat & Sun?

leave cocoon - couple of hours kip then to the airport i think

sat probably Defected
sun - we love

leave cocoon - couple of hours kip then to the airport i think

sat probably Defected
sun - we love

A daunting journery lies ahead! When you goin? Would be interested to know what you think of Defected & We Love!!

Do you plan on getting to Space at 5pm ish or do you go much later??

A daunting journery lies ahead! When you goin? Would be interested to know what you think of Defected & We Love!!

Do you plan on getting to Space at 5pm ish or do you go much later??

go at the last weekend in June
will let you know whats what after

dunno about Space - 2years ago we did afternoon then night
unsure about this year

It makes me laugh the way people think the world ended when they put a roof on Space.. 'back in the day when I partied in my flares and platforms with the roof off' (yawn) The roof does not mean the music or people has changed .. wooptidoo if you partied when the roof was off , yes it was great but the roof aint the devil get over it lol :twisted:

Apparently the soul of Space got trapped outside when the roof was put on and can't get back in. Can't say I felt its absence whenever I've been.

This is easy! Go to Defected at Pacha. If you wanted to go to something similar to Hed Kandi, then try Mark Doyle's new night, Fierce Angel at El Divino on the Friday

It makes me laugh the way people think the world ended when they put a roof on Space.. 'back in the day when I partied in my flares and platforms with the roof off' (yawn) The roof does not mean the music or people has changed .. wooptidoo if you partied when the roof was off , yes it was great but the roof aint the devil get over it lol :twisted:

I agree, I think peopl put a lot too much into it, could partly be because all the people that were at space before the roof are well not 18 anymore and things doesn't get that crazy when you are older, have been to the place 10 years and the "holy Sht this is rocking like nothing I've experienced" -effect is gone.

I actually prefer Space anno 2008 (haven't been this year) to 2001 :twisted:
Well not the terrace, but as a whole.

I agree, I think peopl put a lot too much into it, could partly be because all the people that were at space before the roof are well not 18 anymore and things doesn't get that crazy when you are older, have been to the place 10 years and the "holy Sht this is rocking like nothing I've experienced" -effect is gone.

I actually prefer Space anno 2008 (haven't been this year) to 2001 :twisted:
Well not the terrace, but as a whole.

Be careful what your saying there I'm no spring chicken lol

This is easy! Go to Defected at Pacha. If you wanted to go to something similar to Hed Kandi, then try Mark Doyle's new night, Fierce Angel at El Divino on the Friday

Thanks for the advice Ibiza_Seeker. Have you heard some good reports?

We were thinking of Eden - Wonderland. Pete Tong has Fatboy Slim as his guest on Fri Aug 28th. We saw Fatboy in Prague abbout 8yrs ago and it was Ammaaaaazing!! He really got the crowd going!!

Thanks for the advice Ibiza_Seeker. Have you heard some good reports?

We were thinking of Eden - Wonderland. Pete Tong has Fatboy Slim as his guest on Fri Aug 28th. We saw Fatboy in Prague abbout 8yrs ago and it was Ammaaaaazing!! He really got the crowd going!!

I think defected the night your there is Junior Jack and Kid Creme who I saw one boxing night and I thought they were wicked that night I would go see them again

Back