Pacha,Solomun+1 and Vip

€500 on pints of beer please,now that would be funny

That'll get you about 6 pints in Pacha I'm assuming?

If you weigh up the entry fee for two, then a few Rounds of drinks. You've done 300 euro easy I'd say.....May as well do the 5, have a bit of comfort and pray your accountant can squeeze through some "business" receipts.

Yes you can.... on entry you get a UV handstamp and shown to your table via a secret route through the club...think goodfellas as they enter the club... your table is very small so dont be surprised if you dont get a booth. To ensure your table is watched , clean glasses are prompt and the service is fab , drop your hostess a crispy note at your table. The drinks menu is explained and order plenty of mixers. Leave the vip anytime you like , the security will remember you , another crispy note ensures top top service from the big men , and enjoy a fabulous night. Dont try to blag anyone in , frowned upon , getting wasted is mandatory and allow for a few obnoxious twats standing in front of you. But having greased palms the this will be sorted. Best night for a couple ... by far... and make sure you post a full report on here afterwards. See you in the secret toilets....shhh....

Yes you can.... on entry you get a UV handstamp and shown to your table via a secret route through the club...think goodfellas as they enter the club... your table is very small so dont be surprised if you dont get a booth. To ensure your table is watched , clean glasses are prompt and the service is fab , drop your hostess a crispy note at your table. The drinks menu is explained and order plenty of mixers. Leave the vip anytime you like , the security will remember you , another crispy note ensures top top service from the big men , and enjoy a fabulous night. Dont try to blag anyone in , frowned upon , getting wasted is mandatory and allow for a few obnoxious twats standing in front of you. But having greased palms the this will be sorted. Best night for a couple ... by far... and make sure you post a full report on here afterwards. See you in the secret toilets....shhh....

Haha thanks for the top advice. One pocket full of nonsense. Another full of crisp euros. And let the good times roll.

I'll share my experience when it's done. Sounds like it'll be right up the missus Street

I spend as much on tips as I do on my table cover. I've also mastered the finger click (very loud) in order to get the servers attention.

What a joke! This thread should be titled 'vip wannabes on a shoe string'

Seems to me the wannabes are trying to budget their vip experience? Pound shop vips!

Thinking of doing Pacha VIP for Solomun on 9 September with 5 of my mates. Have been reading online about several different VIP areas both behind the booth and in front. Also different minimums. Can anyone recommend what area is best for the spend? Is it best to book directly with Pacha to make sure you are sat in the area you want? Thanks!

I forgot to tell that i could have great deal on VIP (with 2bottles to share with other blokesnot dj booth one) at solomun thanks to a Techno journalist bro but i've declined last time for solomun + Tales of us, as too tired that sunday...resting day..
Ps:this can only happen when u r a trustful bloke,favours trade ?
Feuck the 500€ spending its like my budget for whole week n more ?

I forgot to tell that i could have great deal on VIP (with 2bottles to share with other blokesnot dj booth one) at solomun thanks to a Techno journalist bro but i've declined last time for solomun + Tales of us, as too tired that sunday...resting day..
Techno journalist bro lol , you don't half talk some shite:lol:

Only people that hang (@Nobbie Q can u confirm ?) with me in ibz knows i never tell bullshit,maybe next time ill accept the VIP , make some IG n people will shut they mouth ??
Last year i was on the VIP list solomun +Bicep,but my bro send me last mn mess if i wanted to give my name to other bloke.
No worries im not solomun Fan ?

Cool story bro

Only people that hang (@Nobbie Q can u confirm ?) with me in ibz knows i never tell bullshit,maybe next time ill accept the VIP , make some IG n people will shut they mouth ??
Last year i was on the VIP list solomun +Bicep,but my bro send me last mn mess if i wanted to give my name to other bloke.
No worries im not solomun Fan ?
bla bla bla fkn Instagram ? one day you'll be famous

Back