Pacha,Solomun+1 and Vip

spinksy123

Evening People.

Does anyone know if smart shorts would be allowed in the Vip section for the above night?

There's no way I'm wearing trousers but a Vip table will see me get more mileage out of the wife. As her rave days are dwindling somewhat.

Regards

no shorts in pacha vip. long trousers. believe me they are strict on this rule.

I said this elsewhere - I almost always wear long trousers when clubbing here. you get used to it

Thanks for replying mate. Unfortunately 4 nights probably won't be long enough to get used to the heat. The thought of trousers in Pacha really doesn't appeal.

Can I ask what sort of material are they out of curiosity?

Cheers

Thanks for replying mate. Unfortunately 4 nights probably won't be long enough to get used to the heat. The thought of trousers in Pacha really doesn't appeal.

Can I ask what sort of material are they out of curiosity?

Cheers

coolest material is linen, but I'm mostly wearing jeans tbh. might sound ridiculous to some of you but living here you just get used to the heat. it's really not such a big deal.

coolest material is linen, but I'm mostly wearing jeans tbh. might sound ridiculous to some of you but living here you just get used to the heat. it's really not such a big deal.

Was going to say I only really wear jeans. Did try it in 2015. Got about 20 yards out of hotel before a quick U turn!

Was going to say I only really wear jeans. Did try it in 2015. Got about 20 yards out of hotel before a quick U turn!

man up ;) if you want to go VIP in pacha you'll have to. only other option I know of is leaving hotel in shorts, buying a pair of pacha trousers at the pacha shop on arrival (not cheap, but often an emergency solution for people that are convinced they can get into VIP in shorts) and get changed there directly.

Used to wear jeans to Dreamscape etc...

Temperature was probably the same. I might give it another go...

man up ;) if you want to go VIP in pacha you'll have to. only other option I know of is leaving hotel in shorts, buying a pair of pacha trousers at the pacha shop on arrival (not cheap, but often an emergency solution for people that are convinced they can get into VIP in shorts) and get changed there directly.

It's the club part that bothered me the most. But I think I'm going to have to do it.

I've planted the Vip seed into the missus head. About the only seed getting planted these days!

If you do wear denim, do ensure you sport a suitable pair of brown shoes to go with it.

Attachments

• IMG_8512.jpg
    IMG_8512.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 34
Wife and I are doing Solomun +1 in July and wanted to do VIP but I wanted to go in on it with a couple or 2. How does VIP work at Pacha is there a flat fee per person or just a total group fee?

Wife and I are doing Solomun +1 in July and wanted to do VIP but I wanted to go in on it with a couple or 2. How does VIP work at Pacha is there a flat fee per person or just a total group fee?

normal tables are 275€ per person - min 2 people. the premium tables have other rates

Being a (cough) more mature clubber , Pacha , VIP , and Solomun is perfect.
The service , the atmosphere (Pure Pacha comes close) , the toilets (very important to Mrs.Stebson) , light cotton full length Calvin Clein slacks and a pocket full of nonsense to go with the Grey Goose. Cheeky table for 2 and an amazing night finished off by a walk along Talamanca beach at 6am.... sigh...

Emergency pacha pants... jesus f***ing christ.. i have just spat coffee all over my screen... f***ing brilliant... what next , emergency sankeys caps and vests...haha

Sorry. Just to clarify. Does the 550 euro come with a bottle of drink as well? I.e Vodka etc? It says bottle up to value of table. Is that value minus entry fee for two?

Sorry. Just to clarify. Does the 550 euro come with a bottle of drink as well? I.e Vodka etc? It says bottle up to value of table. Is that value minus entry fee for two?

you have drink credit for 500€ included which will buy you a bottle (unless you go for the very expensive ones) plus softdrinks

Back