Pacha, Opium or other port Olimpic Clubs

Lee B

Hi guys

First post so go easy.

Going Barcelona on a stag do soon. Been told the two best clubs on the port (this is where we are stopping) are Pacha and Opium. The stag is wanting VIP but was curious if this is worth it or if it just puts you on a pedestal for potential pick pockets?

Few reports online say that they are very anti English? Is this the case or just rumours? It's all so been mentioned that everyone is chewing their faces off? And more than noticable. Been to numerous clubs in Ibiza and noticed it but it's never been shoved in your face?

Regarding dress sense all I can get is no beach attire! Are jeans ok and t shirts? Plain ones no rips etc or does it have to be smart button down shirts.

One last question are these the best clubs in this part of Barcelona. Or are there better? Any help at all would be much appreciated.

Cheers

Much better clubs in Barcelona; although I did see Andrea Olivia in Pacha a few years back. Was very very quiet around by the port though.

Well depends really; what club depends on what music you are looking for.

With regards to VIP pacha and opium will make sense but for a great party Row 14, Razzmatazz etc.

I know this is an older post but, I'm stopping off in Barcelona June 30th-July 3rd. Any recommendations on bars/clubs to visit?

Also no one answered the Dress Code question from Lee

Ola,

We'll be in Barcelona at the end of July (right after Ibiza) and we are looking for recommandations about nice places to chill between 6 PM and midnight (before clubbing).

We are looking for places like Café Mambo or Blue Marlin kind of, where we could enjoy good music, good vibe and good food...

if you're heading on to Opium or Pacha then I expect you'll find the vibe you're looking for in the cluster of bars, sunbeds, shisha pipes, outdoor decking, roped off areas on the lower level beneath the fish torso between the 2 towers...

if you're heading on to Opium or Pacha then I expect you'll find the vibe you're looking for in the cluster of bars, sunbeds, shisha pipes, outdoor decking, roped off areas on the lower level beneath the fish torso between the 2 towers...
I hope this area is way better than at night. We did Pacha Barcelona in 2017 (night club) and the place was real bad...

Back