Pacha DJane wanted!

->KEEN!

she looks kinda like kylie minogue if ya ask me. She got really big teeth...heh. But if u ask me...the REAL question is, can she shake her derriere like kylie????

miCheaL

str8 from Canada baby!! said:
->KEEN!

she looks kinda like kylie minogue if ya ask me. She got really big teeth...heh. But if u ask me...the REAL question is, can she shake her derriere like kylie????

miCheaL

hehehehe....
yeah she kinda DOES look like Kylie a bit hay? :lol:

I'm not too sure if she can shake her derriere like Kylie but she doesnt really need to as she's the DJ not the DANCER!!!! 8)

;)

discoplayer said:
hehehehe....
yeah she kinda DOES look like Kylie a bit hay? :lol:

I'm not too sure if she can shake her derriere like Kylie but she doesnt really need to as she's the DJ not the DANCER!!!! 8)

;)

who cares...i LUV a girl that can move...its soo sexy and especially if she can spin AND move...how good would that be? heh. Its funny, the job of the dj is to get ppl to move, but if u actually get a chance to WATCH a dj dance...most R'NT good dancers. Roger Sanchez was BRUTLE...so was Sasha...heh

miCheaL

discoplayer said:
hehehehe.... too true.... too true!!!
So the thought of a chick DJ that can spin choons AND dance @ the same time is one that you would fancy then str8? That's kinda good news 4 me then!!!! :twisted: If i can possibly find a gig when i get there..... :rolleyes:

& to answer ur question on picking up a DJ? Why on earth would you bother? You'd take 'em to bed only to find out that their ego is bigger than their willy!!! hahahahaha..... ONLY JOSHING!!!! :lol:

BRING ON MAY 2004!!!! :twisted:

ahahahahha...oh my :oops: she can spin AND dance...sexay sexay sexay...grrr...sweetie, if u get a gig, DEFINETELY tell me where ur spinning and i'll come lend my support on the dancefloor, who knows...maybe even try to pick up the sexay dj that can dance ;) heh

MIcHeAl

p.s. i certainly hope the dj's i pick up dont have willy's...heh

hehehe.... :) :lol:
I certainly hope the DJs you pick up dont have willy's either 4 ur sake str8!!! :eek: hehehehe.... :lol:

Have PM'd you about other stuff so check it.... 8)

today diario de ibiza includes an interview with sarah main. when asked about when she
prefers to dj at pacha (summer or winter) she said winter!! :p

DAAAAAAMN!!!!!

She's HOT!
i saw her yesterday in ibiza town and i can tell you that she is even hotter in person!! ;)

8) <---
639.gif

sarah - mackie

ibiza030238.jpg

HOT DIGGITY DAMN!!!!!

this girlie is FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

i gotta find me one of these super femme hottie dj's...YOWZA'S :eek: :p

micheaL

p.s. u talk to her mcrackin? try and hook urself up?

heya guyz..

thx for the big support here. thx for all the pics.. after looking here after almost 5 month - i know again, that i _have_ to go there again this year..

keep this thread alive.. already looking forward to the opening partys.. i guess and hope, that new photos will be present here then.

keep it on and thx.
Testah

DAAAAAAMN!!!!!

She's HOT! :p :p

When does she spin? And im NOT askin cuz i wanna pick her up...if yall r sayin shes good then i wanna hear her stuff...ah who am i kiddin, i wouldnt mind jottin down some her digits...heh ;).

Who do u all think is the hottest dj in the world?

Girl: i'd have to say Lottie...very cute wif prob the sexiest voice ive ever heard

Guy: prob kleinenberg and tiesto...they always had hoochies all over them after their sets...but after seeing morales, i dont know...the DUDE IS KUT!!!

Follow up question: has anyone ever picked up a dj? girl or guy...it dont matter

I picked up on Roger Sanchez once at a club in Chicago. He's pretty hot! I think he's the only INTL DJ I really hung out with. I grew up hangin out with Derrick Carter though!

Back