PACHA 22nd November

lil' Joey

Hed Kandi, Thank you, thank you, thank you, for what i can only describe as the best clubbing night of my life. It was a blinder. I must say every single one of the Kandi crew is top. Always willing to chat and have a laugh with you. Mark Doyle, never change this formula, it is blended to perfection, John Jones, I owe you big time for introuducing this world to me, Hattie Lovehearts, :oops: i am not gonna hold back, I love you, please come and play in birmingham soon. Matt Collins, i only saw you for a few minutes, but you are a top bloke and finally Andy Norman, just there to have fun, but your a star.Cheers to you all for makeing it a very special weekend for me.
If anyone wants some pics just let me know.

Cheers again and Hattie i am serious, I love you.
Lil' Joey :D

I was in that back room behind the dj box where you were but as usual got too drunk to remember anything, and had to be told I had a good night and didn't do anything to embarassing.

Well not by my normal standards.

although there was something about a girl with a swirly dress..........

All i remember was that i was dancing all night, up in th booth, occasionally hitting the dance floor. You are right, there was a couple of girls in swirling skirts. What a top night

Can i just point out that i was not there with my swirly skirt................Joey you must have still had me on your mind from Friday night :p :p :p :p :p :p

mambobirdette said:
Can i just point out that i was not there with my swirly skirt................Joey you must have still had me on your mind from Friday night :p :p :p :p :p :p

Do you mean your self lowering swirly skirt :lol:

lil' Joey said:
mambobirdette said:

Do you mean your self lowering swirly skirt :lol:

:lol: :lol: yea thanks for that, i forgot about that!!!! is that your evil little scheme you've got going? go and sit next to a young lady and if she dont show you her thong after asking just sit on the skirt and hope for the best knowing that she'll eventually get up and WHAM!!! there it is :lol: :lol: :lol:

chewie_oo7 said:
lil' Joey said:
Cheers again and Hattie i am serious, I love you.
Lil' Joey :D

She does have that effect on men... :oops:

When she dropped "Suga Daddy" in the back 2 back set at Pacha on sat i fell in love, her being a bit of a fox as well is just a bonus :oops:

Back