Outfits...

what is pvc?

HEEEEY EEEVVEERRRRYYYOONNNEE!
(sorry, just trying to get attention in this busy place! :) )
what does "pvc" mean?
Maybe it's british, since as to how most people here are British.

It probably means, 'Plastic Vulgar Crap'......doubtful though, unless you're me, and it just looks crappy ON YOU.

Not that I'm bitter.. :twisted:

what to wear

When it comes to what to wear obviously its gonna be hot, so summer wear for day. The good thing in Ibiza is you can wear what u like at night and you can have lots of fun with what you wear.
When i go me and my friends usually make something up of our own to wear on a few nights. The most important thing is to wear stuff you feel comfortable in, you shouldn't feel that u have to look a certain way to fit in cos everyone fits in over there.
I never wear trainers and i'm a bit of a heel's girl but having said that if u go out cluubing till 6 or 7 u r feet will get very tired.
What i do is take a pair of flat sandels in my bag so i can look all glam when going around the bars early on and when its time to dance i change to my sandals. I do this here in England and it works well.
Skirts or even hotpants to go out in, as trousers and jeans will leave u to hot, unless u can find some in a light material. bikini tops are handy because u can wear them underneath ur outfit and if it gets too hot u can take ur top off. No-one will bat an eyelid if ur wearing a bikini top and its better than wearing that slightly discoloured bra lol. If u really can't think of anything to wear then put ur bikini bottoms on and paint urself in bright pink body paint never tried it personally but it seems like fun ;) ;) lol.

pvc

p.s. I'd say PVC is a bit tacky and also its the hottest stuff on the planet apart from rubber&latex.

Back