Opinions on this track?

* It's pretty much the same tune that got released 2-3 years ago, right?
* Been re-released but as MYNC feat Roachford...I.e. not CK - Though from memory MYNC (and Howells?) were remixers of the day? Not sure if CK's getting squeezed here, would feel a touch sour if that was the case
* When the original went from "promo" to "official release" 2-3 years ago, not only was is overplayed already, but the 'official release' sounded obscenely overproduced and cleansed in comparison and it ruined the track even for me
* It was nice for about a day, and sounds half decent for an unimaginative sunset record but surely has no place in a dark nightclub, even as last tune material
* Roachfords finest non-solo house moment is blatantly on Solveig's Pop Musik, a funky (as in gay and vocal and funky, not trendy funky) record that remains a bit of a secret weapon for me if I'm in the mood ;)
* Carl Kennedy is the greatest soap character ever

by the way Liam, i know youre going for the space closing weekend, but when exactly do you go over, will you be there a bit early for Cream closing? or just the weekend itself?

It's a little up in the air at the moment, our kitchen has gone over budget, so still trying to convince her indoors. But if so it will be fri 26/9 - monday 29/9

And maybe this saturday :oops: for one night only.

ibiza myth number 1: you can't have a good time in pacha

:lol: I had a wicked night there 2 saturdays ago ;)

exactly

cheesy disclaimer #2 - solu music (the original) brings back nice balcony memories for me circa '05. But thats about it.

again.......... :oops:

Although cheesy, a very moving fantastic song. :oops:

As I remember there were a few issues with this track at the time re Dan's notes above.

It's OK in it's place and generally is unoffensive, but wouldn't wanna be hearing it peak time in Cocoon if you know what I mean

Back