One night stand

greg1183

Hi everyone ,

Will be on the island for a few days and will go out on friday night !
I don’t normally plan anything but as i’m Just there for short time would like to know a bit better about the new party :
There are 3 options :
Dc10:
I’m not the biggest Carl Cox fan ( but love the guy as a person and have see him many many time over the years )
Amnesia : i don’t like very much Luciano sound , was amazing in the early Dc10 days and maybe when he start his vagabundos party because it was new and the old Ushuaia venue was quiet a nice add for the island ( i’m Taking about the OLD venue no the hotel ?)but since then , i’m not into his looping style ...
pacha : well I like Dixon but can see him in Barcelona at least 2,3 times a years and may pop up @ pacha on sunday so 2 times in pacha on a week-end is too much ! Not the biggest pacha fan either ! Love much more amnesia , dc10 and space in the past .

So it look like dc10 but would like to know what kind of crowd can I expect and also the average age ?

Was in kiesgrube yesterday , the line -up wasn’t that good imo ( Paco osuna - Erick morillo ) but the crowd were awesome! Real party people , age between 30-50 ( not much young people) no phone ! Real party vide , very very good ! So with this age now i’m thinking more and more that the people are more important than the music ! Would prefer go to see a artist that i like a bit less but be with good people than see one of my favorite and don’t like the crowd ( which can happen depending of the venue - city -country )

Good week everyone ?

think the one night stand crowd will be quite mixed. lots of english for sure, but also lots of spanish/italians and workers.

think the one night stand crowd will be quite mixed. lots of english for sure, but also lots of spanish/italians and workers.
Thanks for the reply Stivi , wan’t go early , so the garden will be close ! You think it will be busy or totally packed on the terrace ?
You have the set times ?

Thanks ?

Dc10 will be completely packed, especially for cox. At luciano you‘ll get room to dance and his sound is not the loopy stuff anymore from what I‘m hearing on this forum. Lots of techno tracks. Don‘t know who plays the club room for luciano that day but that might be good as well.

Dc10 will be completely packed, especially for cox. At luciano you‘ll get room to dance and his sound is not the loopy stuff anymore from what I‘m hearing on this forum. Lots of techno tracks. Don‘t know who plays the club room for luciano that day but that might be good as well.

gonna be interesting to see how busy clubs get tomorrow actually.

Thanks for the reply Stivi , wan’t go early , so the garden will be close ! You think it will be busy or totally packed on the terrace ?
You have the set times ?

Thanks ?
Garden is open, some old french couple told me they were there last year For cox at Garden and left after midnight as usual ...i may see them again along aug...Circoloco & 1 night stand ?

Thanks for the timetable , wan’t be able to go early , more like 2am or so !
What’s the price at the door , I guess around 50€ ?

i guess 50€ at doors , as price is 53€ with RA, but if goin dc10 1h30am u'll queeu 30mn 1 hour at least (better option should be tix at bars at 50€), but afim for aug 7th, I hope to have a discount glist 30€ thanks to one night stand team promo ? (somethin not shareable)
doors dc10 tix worth if no queue so b4 midnight for sure.

i guess 50€ at doors , as price is 53€ with RA, but if goin dc10 1h30am u'll queeu 30mn 1 hour at least (better option should be tix at bars at 50€), but afim for aug 7th, I hope to have a discount glist 30€ thanks to one night stand team promo ? (somethin not shareable)
doors dc10 tix worth if no queue so b4 midnight for sure.
I got that link too. I’m going for Margaret & Sonja, but it looks like my friends want to be there early.

Troxler what a beggy bellend

funny since he's the nicest dude in real life. I mean it. I'm no fanboy of his music often, nor do I overly care for what he posts on socials. but as a person, he's genuinely great.

funny since he's the nicest dude in real life. I mean it. I'm no fanboy of his music often, nor do I overly care for what he posts on socials. but as a person, he's genuinely great.
No need for him to be a twat online then.

I think this is a classic case of humour translating badly in the written form. As soon as I read that Seth post, I assumed he was teasing / tongue-in-cheek. I’m not getting the outrage here to be honest.

Oh yes!oh yes!
The meet up are bullshit, i was with best 2 mates
1 french couple and their friend

Only one great usa bloke from other board (didnt succeed to make his 27th space ibz shirt autographed, i should give him tip ,such climbing on crash box and give t-shirt to 1 friendly people in dj booth such my ita contact but only notice he was on booth this midday following his insta publication),he was there..all other people on WhatsApp group not in for many raisons, some solo people really déserve to be solo just sayin ?
Didnt spot the 7 french pack of 1 mate ...
Party was good,not crowdy as Dc10..i left after Fat boy slim set as smoke of people really burn my eyes (lack of sleep)..but mate were until end as i made the pick-up at 6h10am n still some music..

Last edited:
Back