✿ One More Time: Ibiza Worker Reunion, 1-5 October 2019

After a break of almost ten years, yes TEN years, the Slut team are back.....and moister than ever!

Myself, Dean Nesmith (Shminky) and Gary (Monkey are beyond excited to be reunited again and to be bringing back this most "wrongest" of Ibiza parties!

From Space Ibiza to Beverly’s swingers club the Dirty Rotten Slut Party is the definition of how our generation rocked Ibiza! It was absolutely right to be utterly wrong....and oh how it was wrong!

The kids of today would simply not believe the goings on at the Slut and I can safely say they were the best years of mine and the Dirty Rotten's lives. We even had our own language.....SLLLLOOOOPPP.......PHUUUUUMMMMPH..........and who remembers THAT very randy punch and the FIFTY strong Slut parades down The West End?!?

So you better start digging out your sloppy gear because it’s time to release your inner slut again boys & girls.

The sluts are cummin'

We're about to get "All the way naked!"

mixmag said:
The clubbing nostalgia business is about to take off here in Ibiza. The Clockwork Orange crew have been evoking memories of '90s Ibiza for years and next summer former Cream boss Nick Ferguson is set to launch his One More Time holiday experience, featuring DJs, brands, artwork, decor and themes from that era, aimed specifically at island workers who were active between 2000 and 2010.

49370375_1896748873787203_759055243873878016_n.jpg

I remember the Dirty Rotten Party in this Swingersclub in P d Torrent. Longer time ago. Was a nice Party. The Location seems to be still exist ... they have a facebook account. We went in at wrong day and wondered about the people ( No , the Party is tomorrow , they told us ) . So we decided to stay a little Bit and ...
Was a funny night ( did nothing , really ). The Rest stays in Ibiza ...

I remember the Dirty Rotten Party in this Swingersclub in P d Torrent. Longer time ago. Was a nice Party. The Location seems to be still exist ... they have a facebook account. We went in at wrong day and wondered about the people ( No , the Party is tomorrow , they told us ) . So we decided to stay a little Bit and ...
Was a funny night ( did nothing , really ). The Rest stays in Ibiza ...

Was that at Liberty club ?

I remembered. Because it had a German owner / Promoter. I sat there with a Guy who worked there , former Professional Football Player and chatted a little bit ...
I remembering the Promotion at cavallet at a Car or Trailer .Everyone on the Island knew them. Really not my Cup of tea , I would Tell If I Like it. This doesnt work properly on the Island , in this times.Its a 80s or 90s thing

Swinging causes Erosion OMG

Ibiza is and was a tolerant Island. They should do what they want. In earlier days I remember what happened in KU in darker areas ... nothing changed

Back