one island - one love. nostrum's july 2006 ibiza review

Huehnerdiebin said:
Right? Dr. Mick is the sexy Bodybuilder with the tanktop and the sunglasses ?
No, I'm the goof with the straw visor.

Are any of you other guys starting to look like your dad?

utagaura said:
that looks like sooo much fun!!!!!!
how deep is it there? really want to do some cliff jumping this year!!

the water is deep enough around cap bernat, don't worry. the water is cristal clear out there so you exactly see where you can dive and where you can't. just make sure there's someone waiting for you down with a pedalo! and don't jump on the yellyfish :lol:

nostrum said:
walked to BK. We both got a free meal thanks to some vouchers you find in the 2006 amnesia magazine which I had picked up at the airport
taken from up hospitality's e-mag #3:

AMNESIA HAND OUT vast quantities of a free guide to the island, well, mostly the club, in a format that is more Yellow Pages than editorial… in other words it’s mostly adverts. For some time they’ve only been given out at the airport to arrivals, but now they are distributed in the island bars too, which has been a boon for the bar worker community, because each magazine contains a voucher that can be exchanged for an entirely free burger meal deal, complete with drink etc. from branches of Burger King :idea:. Naturally the poorly paid staff have been ripping the vouchers out of each magazines and cashing in on the bounty each day, often twice daily (since each town has two branches of the chain) :lol:. The Vegas era ELVIS look-a-like competitions are already beginning at workers parties.

870854-M.jpg

finally found time to read the review!

system down-time at work :lol:

good effort man, always a good read. i should really save up more money and try eating out more though. all my money is directed towards going out on the lash etc.

What a fabulous review. Took a couple of days to read, and thoroughly enjoyed every page. I hope you are not too hard on your pal, even us blokes can be hormonal at times:lol:

You can start your countdown to 2007 to get you through the winter:) :)

It sounds like you consume about 10,000 calories per day!

What a fabulous review. Took a couple of days to read, and thoroughly enjoyed every page. I hope you are not too hard on your pal, even us blokes can be hormonal at times:lol:

You can start your countdown to 2007 to get you through the winter:) :)

It sounds like you consume about 10,000 calories per day!

i know even men can be hormonal every now and then - but then usually you can talk about it and at least you know what's going on.

i never count calories, but i eat a lot, that's a fact ;)

Hey Nostrum,

Your restaurant reviews are awesome. I went through your whole review and listed out all the restaurants you went to. The list will come with me to Ibiza - I'll try to hit as many as I can in only 7 days! ;)

Once again, gracias!

cheers snardy!

well then - enjoy 8) !!!

we drove to santa gertrudis, a village we had passed by many times, but never had stopped. This time we did, walked around, saw all the bars and had a drink at the new macao café there. looks like a nice place and if you like la cucina italiana then I guess this is the place to go.
yep. i went the other night for the first time and its veryveryverygoodindeed!! :p

25j9xfa.jpg

Yet another splendid review by the nostrum!

I've read each and every word you've written, even though i'm not so keen on restaurants when being in Ibiza (due to lack of time and not because the food is bad).

I was also happy to learn a few new things regarding some other attractions the island has to offer.

Glad you had alot of up times and sorry to hear about your few down times.

Hopefully we'll finally bump into eachother on the island coming summer 2007 cause u seem like one hell of a guy!

I myself can unfortunately also say regarding this season - IBIZA 2006, WE ARE FINISHED ! :(

Take care and have an easy fall/winter.

thanks fusion! i'm also waiting for a review from you - apart of your pics and vids i'd really like to know what were your fave parties etc...because you don't do much apart of partying while you're on the island!

meeting up would be very cool but i really don't think i'd ever go to ibiza mid-august...you should come down mid-july next year ;)

I can't come in mid July since i'm all into the buzz and chaos Radio 1 brings into the island! 8)

Yes i like it when its jam packed, even though i never suffered from having a club/anywhere else over-packed.

luckily not yet! but then again i'm A BIT younger than you ;)
It'll happen. Warning signs include going to a bar and finding it too noisy.

"Shall we go some place a bit quieter," you might find yourself saying. "I don't get this music at all."

;)

It'll happen. Warning signs include going to a bar and finding it too noisy.

"Shall we go some place a bit quieter," you might find yourself saying. "I don't get this music at all."

;)

thanks for the warning sir :lol:

and finally some more pix - courtesy of judith!

193494218.jpg

another beautiful view of torre del pirata, es vedranell and es vedra. i so want to be back there!

193494213.jpg

and a picture taken inside torre del pirata

193494209.jpg

back to clubbing. YES, we do love space!

193494223.jpg

"family affair" at dc10...from left: a friend, judith, daughter & mother (!) and me

193494222.jpg

heaven :D

Back