On Honeymoon - Is it worth paying for VIP area access

dont think its 300 each - i think that ticket buys you entry for two from most sources. also depends, i noticed that eden vip is more expensive than pacha :confused: and comes with less spirits (1 bottle between 4 not 2)

I noticed the Eden VIP stuff and posted a thread about the lack of security on the online page.

Would rather pay for Pacha or Space. Was thinking if we paid for our 1st night hopefully we could blag it with people we met for the rest of the week.

Can you tell me where you see €300 per table or per 2 persons

We arrive on Saturday and will probably head to Def Mix @ Pacha and pay for a VIP table and from there talk to other VIP's who hopefully we can blag free entries for the rest of the week from.

Well thats my Aberdonian tendencies coming out.

Can someone from Spotlight tell me if they (Spotlight) can get VIP tickets before I hand over cash to someone else please.

Too Late. My fiancée was too keen to get tickets so had to go elsewhere.

Sorry

Def MIx 14th July WhooHoo

sorry pfd - we are in the process of organising, but haven't completed yet. thanks for your confidence anyway, much appreciated :)

cheers

No probs. Those are only tickets we have bought as it day we arrive. Will wait till nearer going before getting any more

Cleared Up

Just thought I should end this thread (unless anyone has more questions) by saying what we have.

We have basically paid a booking fee €25 for both of us. When we get to Pacha we have to comit to spend €250 in the club.

Some nights this is €300. If it €10 for a San Miquel and €15 for JD and coke then I am sure that will be no problem.

Where did you get this from?? I might do this as between 2 of us we would spend that much anyways and it would be nice to have the vip section to access once in a while when we want to chill sit and drink for a little while.

Where did you get this from?? I might do this as between 2 of us we would spend that much anyways and it would be nice to have the vip section to access once in a while when we want to chill sit and drink for a little while.

Thats what we thought. I have PM'd you

Vip

sorry if we are not allowed to advertise other sites but i got my VIP pass's from www.clubtix.co.uk ....i especially liked the balcony pass i got for cream's closing only 65euro.. i bought all the ticket spotlight offered for partys i wanted and bought the rest and all the VIP's from clubtix...

Last edited by a moderator:
Vip

if u plan to drink alot..buying a VIP pass could work out to be cheaper then a regular pass. you pay 40euro for the booking fee...and then ur required to spend at least 300euro on drinks for the both of you...at 10euro+/drink thats nothing,VIP bar NEVER has a line,get ur drinks in 2mins which is a big plus to me,for me (thats single) it works out awsome cause you can buy drinks for girls and really costs you nothing..realistically if u go the regular pass route and once u get done buying drinks all night, how much have to spent?..probly not much difference from the VIP price..plus u get a comfy seat and if girls see you sitting in the VIP its a advantage to picking up hahaha,the bouncer even let me take a girl i met there back to the vip area with me when she didn't have a vip pass.they treat you VERY well ..VIP areas for closing partys usually contain many celebrities too :) i met soo many last year

Just thought I should end this thread (unless anyone has more questions) by saying what we have.

We have basically paid a booking fee €25 for both of us. When we get to Pacha we have to comit to spend €250 in the club.

Some nights this is €300. If it €10 for a San Miquel and €15 for JD and coke then I am sure that will be no problem.

i saw the vip tix for pacha but then it said theres an additional 250 EACH!! is that true?

not each,that means they take 250euro off ur credit card or cash when u arrive...and u get 250euro worth of booze..minimum spend..10euro/drink 250euro is not gonna last long between 2 people

having just returned I can confirm that you get a bottle of spirts and mixers. I had to pay extra for beer. We never drank all our bottle but took what was left with us.

If you get asked to go to the VIP area on the terrace I would say no unless you plan on sitting around away from the main area a lot.

Back