Old Tickets and Flyers

I been 2 many openings in the past always free, with the open terrace.
I even went to a dance competition in 89 or 90,Mr. Space or Mr. Body,nothing 2 be proud of.

Last edited:
I heard from a good source that the Malibu world disco competition is being held in Ibiza this year..

DC10 was around well before 1999.
But I think it was closed during the 1998 season, which also could be false, as I was not there after 1997 or 96? Memory is fading.
I also consider it being an old aircraft hangar as an urban legend. It is just an old Finca which happened to be close to the airport.
There is a book released 2009 called "Historia del Aeropuerto de Ibiza" which might solve this myth, but I don't have it.
I had an incredible night in dc10 during my trip in Feb 97...bar plus a little dj booth, full of crazy people... Me and Madame J left the club at 7 am approximately, and arrived in Portinatx 4 hours later, totally lost on the roads of ibiza...:spank:

I love this thread but it just reminds me of how stupid I've been over the years not keeping my flyers from my earlier clubbing days.

zl6czn.jpg

4i460.jpg

24vo6z4.jpg

2ecqhrp.jpg
29mumq0.jpg

2ns9shs.jpg

fz1y82.jpg

2hphslc.jpg

2vl9nr4.jpg

2w4mtya.jpg
96ao47.jpg

5lp9wl.jpg

r01944.jpg

23l12te.jpg

sl79j4.jpg

2agonjc.jpg

2h3ylpe.jpg

98ublw.jpg

14dgas5.jpg

2helft1.jpg

This has reminded me how good Meganite used to be! I went 2 or 3 times, different years, wasn't always busy.. funny I remember seeing Marco Carola back then, and he was fairly unknown!

I think that 2006 We Love was probably one of the first ones I went to with Jeff Mills.
Now Jeff Mills and Derrick May - there are two DJs that could turn that Space Discoteca to complete and utter rubble.....

I think that 2006 We Love was probably one of the first ones I went to with Jeff Mills.
Now Jeff Mills and Derrick May - there are two DJs that could turn that Space Discoteca to complete and utter rubble.....

First We Love I was at had those two playing in 2010...When you could get behind the decks in the main room. Class.

Wow had forgotten all about Dusted. Used to be all the rage to have a dusted t shirt back then. Oliver Lang always used to put on a good set in Brighton when @ Honey club.

Forgot how good the old We Love artwork was too

Back