Old Tickets and Flyers

2cmxjpz.jpg

elb95x.jpg

10dy6n5.jpg

wow...kisss...what now is sankeys!

how was kiss back in the day? was it ever a proper successful club? when I started coming to ibiza it was just the time when it changed names every year and didn't get on its feet until it turned into sankeys.

Been at both clubs and Lola's Disco,Glory's and Angel's (later Heaven and Boom).
went to Dc10 in the end of the 80's b4 it was a club.
I did working at Naxo or what was it called at the San An bay,the few day it was open,they had the best light system in the world,but it was far away from the town and didn't work even with a free boat.

Last edited:
Didn't know DC10 was used as a bar before 1999 when it opened as DC10, always thought it was used by the airport for storage

Dc10 and Km5 were music licens bares,I think they only had licens for 25-30 people but they made the place for much more people without the licens(sorry 4 my english)

Last edited:
DC10 was around well before 1999.
But I think it was closed during the 1998 season, which also could be false, as I was not there after 1997 or 96? Memory is fading.
I also consider it being an old aircraft hangar as an urban legend. It is just an old Finca which happened to be close to the airport.
There is a book released 2009 called "Historia del Aeropuerto de Ibiza" which might solve this myth, but I don't have it.

I also consider it being an old aircraft hangar as an urban legend. It is just an old Finca which happened to be close to the airport.

Yeah.. the name DC10 fits in perfectly with that legend though.

No urban legend surrounding hi ibiza....:lol:

Last edited:
Of course... an old finca called Can Miguel! Actually, that's how the old ibicencos of Sant Jordi and Sant Francesc still call it nowadays... "dee-cee-ten" means nothing to them!

I was once told dc10 was named as such cause a DC10 plane went off the end of the runway once. :eek: not sure if true or just been wound up :rolleyes:

We got handed a bunch of these on our last day. Unfortunately never made it there.

Only started going in 2012 so nothing really old (well besides myself :()

Attachments

• 20170218_111202.jpg
    20170218_111202.jpg
    889.9 KB · Views: 38
Back