okay ibiza gurus..........

:confused: :rolleyes:

you've got me Macca. I've checked a couple of maps and the names have all been repeated above.

Cap Blanc is just to the north of the lookout
L'Oliva is the peninsula below the place.

er...what about El Mirador de Mc?

stingray said:
El Mirador de Mc?
nah - sa punta den stingie!! :lol:

at the left you have this:

IBI_L5_F1402807.JPG

and at the right, this:

IBI_L5_F1402810.JPG

now whats the name of the place? :twisted:

Perhaps, if this image is not taken from L'Oliva, it is taken from the top of Llentisca, at a height of 414 metres. I don't mind the view the other way from Es Boldado.

And if you find that you want to shoot it a little lower you try it at Paissa d'en Font :!:

I'm sorry to hear that. But that doesn't answer the question. And perhaps they never left? N.E.R.d.

oh heavens to betsey stingray, does it hurt being so sensitive for the whole world. I don't think Damon meant it, do you? Or are other people not as nice as you?

I came here last summer. It's a long way up, but worth all the excitement. How were these two huge rocks formed? Igneous rocks were always a fascination for me and Bernsie.

I was there last summer but I don't know the name. My local friends just drove me there... :confused: I think it's on the way to cala d'hort then in a point you take a road (camí de carro, més aviat) on your left?

caladhort1-vi.jpg

silvia said:
I think it's on the way to cala d'hort then in a point you take a road (camí de carro, més aviat)
on your left?
yes!! :idea:

(podries demanar al Jaume o a l'Esteve un forum en català :lol: )

p44.jpg

McRackin said:
(podries demanar al Jaume o a l'Esteve un forum en català :lol: )

When left the car here:

figuera-vi.jpg

And then we walked to the right. And I saw the best sunset ever.
But I don't know the name of the place, I just follow my friends :confused:

(em semlba que ens quedariem sols: tu, en Jaume, l'Estevet i jo :lol: )

come on - 3 months and still nobody knows the name of the place from where all these
pictures were taken? :lol:

AA1BF3.jpg

(em sembla que el jaumet i l'estevet no entenen el català ;) )

Back