okay ibiza gurus..........

McRackin said:

Cheers :D
It was amazing and a complete shock :eek: and I didnt think he was serious at first lol!! Couldnt have asked for a better place to be proposed to :D Scary as hell up there tho lol!!! :eek: Beautiful place :)

147179725_1df21e69dd.jpg

8)

sweet sensation said:
Im glad theres a thread about this as me and my boyfriend pauly went for a drive to try and find a good spot to watch the sunset and we ended up on someones private property and this old hippie guy came out who was a friend of the guy who lived there and he told us to go to this place, so we did and it was beautiful, so beautiful infact that my boyfriend proposed to me while the sun was setting :) :rolleyes: and I said YES!!!!!

And for the life of us we couldnt remember the name of the place that the guy told us, so cheers McRackin youve made my day :D
congratulations :D

just found this thread i stayed in the villa right next to there last year - called can vedra / falcon (the one with the chain across the drive) and it is an amazing spot. could have given you the answer striaght away, just a few years too late!

can only be 100 mts from these pics. very scary at night tho we were told to lock up everything in sight and the villa had alarms etc. anyway fab holiday but have booked somewhere bit more lively this time.

could have given you the answer striaght away
nah. the question was "whats the name of the place from where these pictures were taken?", not "whats the name of that rock in front" or "give me the name of some villa nearby" ! !

:idea: :idea: :idea:

theres no way you would get it straight away. actually, we needed more than a year to get an approximate answer.....

yea its on a hand drawn map the villa owner left for us when we stayed, anyway lovely spot cant wait to get back there this year have you got any other secret places to visit?!

Back