ok whats the deal with the selfies backlash???

It is funny though that these days we moan about things that would've been a minor irritant in the old days. Anyone who ever went to a rave or squat party in early 90s would remember how dangerous they felt at times when moody geezers and pitbulls turned up, when dealers sold you crushed parsley & security were basically gangsters. Eventually festivals took over from clubbing so they became more middle class, which is where we're at now.

Reclub, Madrid - policy

12195936_10153229190953443_3571463169254537368_n.jpg

Source : fb [Mark Marzenit]

kein photo in last weekends rave den but everyone was too busy dancing , chatting or taking their tops off to bother with that. having the dj in a separate room is the way forward!

I'm glad selfies aren't banned in the swimming baths

Attachments

• 20151107_155207.jpg
    20151107_155207.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 27
Bring Back chepitoBIZ!!!:D

Can't believe he has dissapeared, wot is ur new pseudo now? :lol:

a lot of Wankers taking pics close to dj booth even, preventing u from moving , making videos & chatting with people not in ibz :rolleyes:
Hey i'm there having FUN :lol:
1 time is Ok but over and over, my guiltty pleasure will be to throw their phones by a claiming "Put ur hands up in the air, not on purpose :lol:.
i m taking pics/videos too but 5mn max then cellphone sheltered from pickpockets :cool: & letting official pro in charge of it :cool:
Less pics/Less videos is the answer as it kills the vibes when u got all people with cameras in the air...why do u think in a place streaming on line i avoid taking pics/videos, it will be a shame to get busted in front of thousand of people :lol: eg IMS Dalt vila 2017, only few pics, no videos, u got the one from Be at TV :cool:

Last edited:
1mn video by dj or 5mn max by party...but i' ll avoid the video now or just 1 ..keeping materials now for when out of ibiza ...i don't like to use video as it empty the battery quickly...

Less posing & more Actions is the answer for IBIZA18 :twisted:
ill buy u champagne if u see me cellphone up in the air :D
still owe u a beer ...ask it b4 i retire from ibz clubbing scene :lol: 2020 :(

Last edited:
It's just so everyone can boast they were there. I got rid of all of my social media (bar this forum if it counts) a year ago. At first it was tough. I felt like I was trying to give up smoking. Then, after a month or two I loved it. Whenever I go out with my mates now I think, was I this lame? Was sat in the reggae bamboo bar in San an last summer watching sunset with a beer with the missis and two of our friend's. As I looked up and stared at them all just sat on there phones only pausing to take the occasional picture. I promised myself I'd never go back into the world of Facebook.

It's just so everyone can boast they were there. I got rid of all of my social media (bar this forum if it counts) a year ago. At first it was tough. I felt like I was trying to give up smoking. Then, after a month or two I loved it. Whenever I go out with my mates now I think, was I this lame? Was sat in the reggae bamboo bar in San an last summer watching sunset with a beer with the missis and two of our friend's. As I looked up and stared at them all just sat on there phones only pausing to take the occasional picture. I promised myself I'd never go back into the world of Facebook.

Same mate although it's been a lot easier than I imagined. 2 months clean and counting haha

They’ve banned them at many monuments in Berlin and apparently there’s been a huge improvement in general behaviour around those sites.

I went to Gardens By the Bay in Singapore just last week. Hands up we took and used our own selfie stick. But it was crazy. It was full of vain Insta influencers and it ultimately ruined the day.
Every time you see the perfect photo by one of these cretins on social media, know that just out of shot there's a crowd of general public giving them daggers as they think the world revolves around them.

Back